• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

April Vegas Meet

Looks like Saturday night (4/14) for the meet. Any suggestions for meeting spot and restaurant. Falconi's is willing to host only on a Sunday evening AFTER the dealership closes:confused: Meet, dinner and suggestions for after. I think Lance mentioned bowling. How about a drive up to Charleston and dinner at the lodge? Food is very average and pricey though. Suggestions anyone?

Regards,

Danny

Funny, I saw a 03 Blue/Blue today when I was out at Nellis Air Force base and left a note on the car to give me a call. The owner just called me and told me he was just about to take the car to the new Acura dealer here in Henderson to be sold! I think I persuaded him to wait and have invited him to our meeting. Let's give him a good welcome and get him to keep his car!

See you all soon.

Nik

Looks like Saturday night (4/14) for the meet. Any suggestions for meeting spot and restaurant. Falconi's is willing to host only on a Sunday evening AFTER the dealership closes:confused: Meet, dinner and suggestions for after. I think Lance mentioned bowling. How about a drive up to Charleston and dinner at the lodge? Food is very average and pricey though. Suggestions anyone?

Regards,

Danny

Bowling was not from me. We can get together at my house. I can cook up somethings to eat. Others can bring things to drink or add food to the pot. We will hear each other better at a house.

Lance

I'm good no matter where we meet. I agree a nice quiet place would be a good idea so we can hash out the details for the May Event...

Levi

How about dinner at Sammy's Pizza Kitchen on Sahara, then off to Fast Lap, aka "bump Lance and Tom NASCAR style!":biggrin:

Regards

Danny

maybe we'll all meet up at acura then a short drive to sammys let say @ 4pm? is that time ok for you excellon and everybody?

maybe we'll all meet up at acura then a short drive to sammys let say @ 4pm? is that time ok for you excellon and everybody?

Good idea Chris. I'll check with Falconi's if we can gather there for hashing out the May 5 weekend activities before dinner.

Regards,

Danny

I would love to meet with every body in Las Vegas. I have a 1998 silver NSX, can someone email me with their phone number so I can see how to join and be part of the Las Vegas NSX prime group. Thanks Denny. My email is [email protected]. My phone is 283-2112

I would love to meet with every body in Las Vegas. I have a 1998 silver NSX, can someone email me with their phone number so I can see how to join and be part of the Las Vegas NSX prime group. Thanks Denny. My email is [email protected]. My phone is 283-2112

Hi Denny,

Wecome aboard! I'll give you a call..now!

Danny

The time and place is good for me. Danny will you will be contacting Danny number two? If not I will.

Lance

Hi Lance,

Spoke to Denny yesterday. Sounds like a very interested fan of the NSX. Looking forward to meeting everyone on Saturday since I have the car back!

Regards,

Danny

So is the plan to meet at Acura (Falconi) on Saturday 4/14 at ??? and then head over to Sammy's Pizza Kitchen on Sahara with some possible Kart racing afterwards?

See you all soon.

Nik and Sandra

So is the plan to meet at Acura (Falconi) on Saturday 4/14 at ??? and then head over to Sammy's Pizza Kitchen on Sahara with some possible Kart racing afterwards?

See you all soon.

Nik and Sandra

4/14 meet:

Falconi Acura @ 4:00
Sammy's @ 6:00
Fast Lap @ 8:00

Hope this works for everyone,

Danny

I'll probably be able to make Sammy's. I've got to show off my New-Part-Of-The-Monthly-Meet (actually two of them). :biggrin:

Our NSX, Discount Tire, Buyers Club works. We pay 10% over cost, no disposal cost but still state disposal tax and half charge for installation. This price system may work on wheel?

More names can be added to the club. (We do have a LVNSX member that sells tires at a good price.) Email me if you want to be added to the list

The store:
Discount Tire, Manager's Mike
4431 N Rancho Dr.
645-5330

I'll probably be able to make Sammy's. I've got to show off my New-Part-Of-The-Monthly-Meet (actually two of them). :biggrin:

hey brian can you make me more of that card? i've seen 2 nsx last week. a yellow and a silver.

Can I get the address to Sammy's (I will try to make it out to Falconi's) also what kind of pricing is Fastlap and is anything required?

Hi Jeff,

Sammy's is on 6500 W. Sahara, about half a mile from the Acura dealership. See you there!

Danny

It was great meeting everybody. Great NSX's and great people. Thank you all for your hospitality. My wife and I really appreciate your the opportunity to spend time with other NSX lovers. Looking forward to getting together again. Thanks, Denny

Last edited:
Back