• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Are there any NOS system available for ITB ?

Hi,

My ITB setup should be here soon and wanted to see if there are any NOS system available. I've been searching online but can't seem to find any. Can anyone help ??

Thanks
Tae

I gave a little thought about this and did a quick search on the internet. Doesn't seem like there's a whole lot out there on this subject.

It would have to be some direct port injection unless you'll have an airbox. I don't know if there's enough space upstream of the injectors, and downstream might interfere with the injectors. The nitrous fogger nozzles would almost have to be directly opposite the fuel injectors, unless you go with just a mild dry shot.

Dave

The reason there isn't a nitrous system compatible with ITBs is because they are relatively new and so few of us have them. 4 or 5 in the community maybe? If you want nitrous, you'll have to develop the system yourself or work with your ITB vendor on specifics.

I've seen K20/k24 with dual top feed Kinsler ITBs (one rail with fuel and the other with nitrous injectors). They didn't even try to implement a filtration system.

Good luck!

Last edited:
I'm not familiar with NOS because I have never really looked into it, but I know that it should be possible.

Do you guys remember The Fast and Furious R34 Skyline GT-R?
The R34 Skyline GT-R came with ITB from the factory. (I believe R32 and R33 also had factory ITB)
and I pretty sure this particular one had NOS...

2%20Fast%202%20Furious_06.jpg

Last edited:
Rob Morrison had tapped the intake manifold for each cylinder opposite of the fuel injectors on his wife's (ex-wife) NSX. The same technique should be possible here, just a little less room to work with.

Back