• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Austin mini meet

Dave Chavez(austin nsx tech) works at Austin Community College as an instructor for the automotive dept. They are opening a state of the art automotive facility/shop there for the students and asked if the Austin nsx guys could come out to represent. Here is the info.

Dave Chavez- [email protected]
April 11, 2014 9am-1pm
Austin Community College- round rock
4400 College Park Drive
Building 5000
Round Rock, TX.

This sounds like fun and I am off that day! Are you going? If you are, maybe we could drive out to Cedar Creek afterward and find you a nice new place to live? I think that I am going to do this, it's chance to meet a qualified NSX tech. If you still have my phone number, give me a call this evening. If you dont have it, send me yours.

Trying to set up a small a quick mini meet for April 11th. I missed out last year but plan on attending this year. I would be good to see old faces and new.

Dave Chavez(austin nsx tech) works at Austin Community College as an instructor for the automotive dept. They are opening a state of the art automotive facility/shop there for the students and asked if the Austin nsx guys could come out to represent. Here is the info.

Dave Chavez- [email protected]
April 11, 2015 9am-1pm
Austin Community College- round rock
4400 College Park Drive
Building 5000
Round Rock, TX.

Last edited:
Brother KO,

You should create an event on the NSXoTX FB Page to send out a Group Event Blast....

Excuse the intrusion from California guys but I couldnt help laughing at the title of your thread when I saw it.
You see, my first car when I went to College in London (UK) back in 1966 was a 1960 Austin Mini. My first reaction today was how on earth are there enough Austin Mini owners to have a meet? Funny what a generation or two can do.

Back