• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Auto Affair Car Show - June 10th

Hi Guys!

I just wanted to give you a heads-up that "Auto Affair" in Danville will be hosting another car show on June 10th. The event last year was a blast and there were about 10 NSX's represented among the other exotics. It would be nice if we could get more this year. This year, proceeds go to the "Make a Wish Foundation." Below is the original email that Miguel Cela, owner of Auto Affair, sent me as well as a link to a video of last year's event. If you are interested in going, PM your email address so that I can send you the registration form. Hope to see you guys there!!!

--Ryan

AutoAffair Car Show
Sunday, June 10 2007
We appreciate your participation on last year's AutoAffair Show. With your help, we raised enough funds to send a full container of wheelchairs to the neediest people in Latin America. Good job everybody!
We developed a video of last year's event that can be watched by clicking the following hyperlink:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_im7v4d1vQ

We are now inviting you to exhibit your automobile(s) at the 2007AutoAffair Show on Sunday, June 10, 2007 from 9AM to 3 PM. This year, our event will help to raise funds for the children Make A Wish Foundation.
We plan to have more than 200 sports, exotic and vintage automobiles including: Alfa Romeo, Aston Martin, Bentley, Cobra, Corvette, Ferrari, Lamborghini, Lotus, Maserati, Mustang, Porsche, Viper, NSX and other fine marques.
We will have a food and wine tasting pavilion including some of the finest restaurants and wineries in the Bay Area. Additionally, we have organized fun activities and several car awards ceremonies throughout the day.
The exhibitors fee is $ 50 per vehicle. If you wish to apply, please proceed as follows:
1- Open and print the attached registration form (print one form for every car you wish to exhibit)
2- Complete the required information and write a check to AutoAffair in the amount of $ 50 for each car you wish to exhibit.
Important: applications received after May 10h, will require a $ 75 registration fee!
3- Mail the completed forms/check to AutoAffair: 400 Sycamore Valley Rd. W. Danville, CA. 94526 Ph. (925) 838-2488.
We will process your application and mail you a package containing: event program, exhibitor credentials, assigned parking space location and additional information.
Last year our event exceeded everyone's expectations, and we were forced to turn down late applications. This year it promises to be even bigger and better! Don't delay and apply now!
We look forward to seeing you on June 10th!

Miguel Cela
AutoAffair

I talked to Miguel the other day and he was wondering how many NSX's might be showing up to this event so that he can reserve a section for us. Registration is due before the 10th of May so if you are thinking of going can you add your name to the list? Thanks!

1. ryan1926
2. tk???

I talked to Miguel the other day and he was wondering how many NSX's might be showing up to this event so that he can reserve a section for us. Registration is due before the 10th of May so if you are thinking of going can you add your name to the list? Thanks!

1. ryan1926
2. tk???
3. racer-ex, registererd an going....................bill

Last edited:
Updating the list. Also, don't forget to download the registration form and mail it before May 10th.

1. ryan1926
2. tk???
3. racer-ex

1. ryan1926
2. tk???
3. racer-ex
4. NSX-Tuner
5. 02#154

Guys, Only 10 more days to sign up for this event. This is a fun show that supports a good cause. Please get your applications in soon.

Tom

I just got off the phone with the organizer of the event and he told me that only 2 NSX's have registered. :frown: I believe we had at least 10 last year. Anyway, the organizer is laying out the parking scheme and he wanted to know if there are going to be more than 2 NSX's this year. If any of you have registered, or are planning to register) can you state so next to your name on the list? Thanks. The more NSX's that show up the better the corral area. Only 3 more days to register!

1. ryan1926 (registered)
2. tk???
3. racer-ex
4. NSX-Tuner
5. 02#154

I just got off the phone with the organizer of the event and he told me that only 2 NSX's have registered. :frown: I believe we had at least 10 last year. Anyway, the organizer is laying out the parking scheme and he wanted to know if there are going to be more than 2 NSX's this year. If any of you have registered, or are planning to register) can you state so next to your name on the list? Thanks. The more NSX's that show up the better the corral area. Only 3 more days to register!

1. ryan1926 (registered)
2. tk???
3. racer-ex
4. NSX-Tuner
5. 02#154

I'll register after work one day this week... I work one an exit down from Auto Affair.

J (02#154)

Just a reminder that today is the registration deadline. Seems like we will only have 3 or 4 NSX's this year. :frown: The registration forms can be faxed in and the payments can be accepted over the phone. Here are the contact #'s just in case....

Auto Affair Store Phone # - (925) 838-2488
Auto Affair Fax # -(925) 838-2538

Ryan,
Lisa and I wish I could go this year, but June is pretty booked for us already, so we won't make it.
We had a lot of fun last year and I even got to sit in the Enzo :wink:

Hope you all have a great time.

I just got back from registering for the show. I didn't know the deadline was yesterday. They let me sign up and didn't seem to mind me being late. So, add one more to the confirmed list.

J

I just got back from registering for the show. I didn't know the deadline was yesterday. They let me sign up and didn't seem to mind me being late. So, add one more to the confirmed list.

J

Cool! See you there Jay! Anyone else???

1. ryan1926 (registered)
2. tk???
3. racer-ex
4. 02#154 (registered)

I registered at Auto Affair but haven't received anything in the mail yet. Anyone else get their confirmation and other stuff in the mail from them yet?

J

I haven't received anything yet as well. I will call later on today when they open.

Hi guys...Ryan, I'll be at the show, and am a prospective NSX owner. Currently parting out my heavily modded 350z. Please don't feel obligated, but after the show could you take me for a ride in your CTSC NSX? I've yet to feel how that car feels with that power level.

It will definitely help me decide between the NA1 and NA2...Thanks so much, I'll be at the show either way and can't wait to see your cars in person.

Ravi Mohan

Hi guys...Ryan, I'll be at the show, and am a prospective NSX owner. Currently parting out my heavily modded 350z. Please don't feel obligated, but after the show could you take me for a ride in your CTSC NSX? I've yet to feel how that car feels with that power level.

It will definitely help me decide between the NA1 and NA2...Thanks so much, I'll be at the show either way and can't wait to see your cars in person.

Ravi Mohan

No problem! See you at the show!

Back