• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Auto Affair Car Show - June 10th

I just talked to the event organizers and they said that they are compiling all of the materials this weekend. They said to expect to receive the registration materials in the mail by Wednesday or Thursday.

I just talked to the event organizers and they said that they are compiling all of the materials this weekend. They said to expect to receive the registration materials in the mail by Wednesday or Thursday.

Ryan,Thanks for the Info............bill :biggrin:

Just a heads-up that I received my confirmation letter in the mail along with the "Green Sticker" that will help the parking staff direct you to your corral location. Along with the other exotic cars that will be there, here's a quote from the confirmation letter highlighting 3 cars that will also be there...

We are very proud to announce that the Champ Car World Series has joined us this year. The San Jose Grand Prix organization will bring their official Champ Canary Show car Team Australia will bring their own team car. Another interesting addition to our show is the participation of Tesla Motors bringing their new eletcric supercar.

Should be a fun day!

Just got mine too. I can't wait. Last year's show was amazing!

J

Ryan, and others...it will be a pleasure meeting you all finally. Although I have yet to purchase my NSX (working on it! LOL) I really want to join the gang.

I'm planning on joining NSXCA, to support our local chapter. Ryan, can't wait to see your car and get a ride in it! Seriously it will make my day..I'll be coming up from Stockton just for that. For those that are not bringing a car for the show, is there parking etc? I'm bringing my brother and GF along to help decide color, etc. Hoping to see a few late model NSX's also.

Thanks and regards,
Ravi

Ravi,

It'll be nice to meet you also.

For the rest, what are the plans for that day? Are we going to try to meet up before the show and roll in together or... ? Anything?

J

I'm going to try and stop by the show - anyone else going to observe?

Ravi,

It'll be nice to meet you also.

For the rest, what are the plans for that day? Are we going to try to meet up before the show and roll in together or... ? Anything?

J

Meeting up before the show sounds good to me. Anybody know of a good place to meet?

Ryan, and others...it will be a pleasure meeting you all finally. Although I have yet to purchase my NSX (working on it! LOL) I really want to join the gang.

I'm planning on joining NSXCA, to support our local chapter. Ryan, can't wait to see your car and get a ride in it! Seriously it will make my day..I'll be coming up from Stockton just for that. For those that are not bringing a car for the show, is there parking etc? I'm bringing my brother and GF along to help decide color, etc. Hoping to see a few late model NSX's also.

Thanks and regards,
Ravi

It will be great to meet you as well Ravi! I am certain that once you see some of the NSX's there the itch to get an NSX will be even greater! There will be other parking lots to park in as well as street parking for folks not in the corral. See you there!

Ryan, starbuck's in danville or peets coffee........bill :biggrin: #5

Is there only one Starbucks in Danville? Most cities, you can throw a baseball in any direction and hit 3 Starbucks before it falls back to the ground! :tongue:

J

Hey Bill,

That works or I know of a Peet's in the Target Greatland shopping center right off of Bollinger Canyon Rd. Whatever the majority decides is fine by me. What time does everyone want to meet?

Is there only one Starbucks in Danville? Most cities, you can throw a baseball in any direction and hit 3 Starbucks before it falls back to the ground! :tongue:

J

the starbuck's is at 398 hartz blv. #925-855-9657. meet at 8:00 am . just my 2 cents. see you then .......bill

Can you still check this out without registering?

Of course! :biggrin: The show is open to the public. You will just have to find parking either on the street or in an adjacent parking lot. The more the merrier!!!

Wow I'm stoked. If you see a spikey hair indian guy, you'll know it's me!

Take care,
Ravi

Ryan (ryan1926), and Jay(02 #154). ...

Wow, seriously these guys are assets to the community. REALLY nice guys, seriously so nice. This is one big reason to get an NSX...AMAZING community.

Thanks to both of you for great conversation and sincerity, both in cars and to help a prospective buyer out...I'm seriously very impressed.

Thanks for everything, and hope to join you guys soon...
Ravi

PICS!!! I NEED PICS!! I was working all day on my yard and wasn't able to make it....

I'm whack. I was enjoying the company of the people there so much that I forgot to snap pics. Anyone else? Ryan?

J

Ryan (ryan1926), and Jay(02 #154). ...

Wow, seriously these guys are assets to the community. REALLY nice guys, seriously so nice. This is one big reason to get an NSX...AMAZING community.

Thanks to both of you for great conversation and sincerity, both in cars and to help a prospective buyer out...I'm seriously very impressed.

Thanks for everything, and hope to join you guys soon...
Ravi

It was a cool day, right? I hope the ride and drive got you hooked. You'd be a great addition to the NSX community!

J

Unfortunately I didn't bring my camera. I know...what the heck was I thinking?!? Anyway, it was great hanging with everyone at the show and it was also great meeting new people....Ravi, TRD_Gerry, Gil, Tor, Tom, Bill (if I forgot anyone I apologize). It's always nice putting a face to the Prime Handle. Hope to see you guys at the next meet! Ravi, also glad to hear that you are hooked on the NSX! :cool: Now that you have gone for a spin in one, there is no going back! :biggrin:

Special thanks to James for giving me the mod bug again! After looking at your car, especially the Type-R hood and front lip, I am now doing research on which version Type-R hood to buy. Your car looked amazing!

Back