• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Az Caravan to JGTC details here

I started this thread so we can all agree on a time and place to start our caravan to CA. (three weeks away!) .

Anyone want to suggest an exit off the 10 where we can meet.

Also, I would suggest some form of communications ie. cell or radio

Last edited:
Is there anyone out there :eek: who is planning to drive to the JGTC race on Friday december 17th , 2004. If so than we would like to drive out with other fellow AZ-NSXers. Let me know and we can pick a time and place. :tongue:

Sorry I haven't responded yet, but I have been busy with work, Thanksgiving, etc. I am planning on driving out on Friday, December 17th along with the other AZ NSXer's. I will check with everybody on Saturday when I see them and find out what time will work best for everybody. I am hoping it is not too early since my drive begins 1 1/2 hours before yours. :biggrin:

I will also email the AZ NSXer's that are signed up to come, but not on Prime.

Hey Guys!

As JGTC draws near, I guess we should start planning our caravan. What time on Friday does everybody want to leave? Personally, I would like to go earlier rather than later. Please post and let me know your opinions. Once we figure out a time to leave, we can find a meeting location.

Thanks,

Heather

OK....this is what I was thinking:

All the east valley people can meet @ ScienceofSpeed, then from there we can head out west to the next gathering point for the caravan...

East Valley gathering point:

ScienceofSpeed
2126 E 5th St.
Tempe AZ 85281

Get there: 10:45am-11:15am
Leaving @: 11:30am SHARP

West Side Gathering point:

I-10 and Litchfield Rd
North of the freeway on the west side of the road at Mobil on the Run next to Denny's on Litchfield Road. The address is 1264 N Litchfield Rd.

Get there: 11:30am-12:00 noon
Leaving @: Hopefully 12:15pm-12:30pm (or when ever everyone gets there)

So thats my brief suggestion of how to gather the caravan, If any body would like to help further coordinate, that would be awesome...But for now I guess all of you who read this just post something here so we can get an idea of who all to expect... :biggrin:

See you all this weekend!

PS.. don't forget: Did everyone inspect tires/tire press? Oil changed? Good music? :wink:

Last edited:
we will be at the west side location at 11:30am on friday.

what radio freq will you be on?

looking forward to it :biggrin:

Seth@SoS said:
West Side Gathering point:

I-10 and Dysart Rd
Gas Station North of I-10 on west side of Dysart (I forget what kind of gas station it is, it is the same one we gathered at last time before the Cali drive if anyone remembers or wants to do a mapquest that would be great)

Get there: 11:30am-12:00 noon
Leaving @: Hopefully 12:15pm-12:30pm (or when ever everyone gets there)

FYI - For the Cali drive we met at Mobil on the Run next to Denny's on Litchfield Road. The address is 1264 N Litchfield Rd.

TucAZNSX said:
FYI - For the Cali drive we met at Mobil on the Run next to Denny's on Litchfield Road. The address is 1264 N Litchfield Rd.

I knew someone would remember! Thanks Heather! I say we change the meeting place to there since we know it already have enough parking, etc.

I will edit my post to reflect this location... everyone is ok with this location right?

See you all friday! :biggrin:

Beth and I look forward to seeing you all at the event. We have to hang back friday night for a party so we will be driving out saturday morning.
If there is a convoy back sunday
--
Frank Heydrich 91 blk "VELOCT"
602-625-2428 cell
http://FrankHeydrich.com

Paul Dalton said:
Are we using radios (club or otherwise) for the drive?
Thanks
Paul Dalton

Since I believe you are the only person with a club radio, I think we should use the FRS radios. I have a set of two so somebody could use my extra. Does anybody else have these?

I have a club radio. Paul, when are you planning on heading out.

Jim

Back