• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

AZ NSXers May Drive

AZNSXers what date do you prefer for the drive?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

REDSHIFT THE DRIVE HAS NOT HAPPENED YET???

UNLESS YOU LIVE IN THE FUTURE???:confused: :biggrin:

READ THE POST ,THEY WERE SPEAKING OF THE LAST DRIVE.....:rolleyes: :biggrin:

SEE YA' THERE ON THE 19TH'

IM ASSUMING THAT WILL BE THE DATE....

MY355/MYNSX
This is Erin from the year 2008, that drive on May 19th last year was awesome! :tongue: :biggrin:

I KNEW someone or something had interrupted the space-time continuum...

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

REDSHIFT THE DRIVE HAS NOT HAPPENED YET???

UNLESS YOU LIVE IN THE FUTURE???:confused: :biggrin:

READ THE POST ,THEY WERE SPEAKING OF THE LAST DRIVE.....:rolleyes: :biggrin:

SEE YA' THERE ON THE 19TH'

IM ASSUMING THAT WILL BE THE DATE....

MY355/MYNSX

OK SO WHEN IS THE DRIVE GONNA BE ??:confused:

WHEN ARE WE GONNA DECIDE ??:rolleyes:

I NEED A LITTLE ADVANCE NOTICE SO I DON'T PLAN TO BE FLYING.:wink:

MYNSX/MY355

Man, I really wanted to go on this drive to finally meet you guys.
But was informed today while out at PIR that I have to be at the US Sports Car Invitational at Luguna Seca from May 16 through May 20 with Mike Halpin racing. We're running 2 cars......
One of these days I will get a chance to meet my fellow NSX owners in AZ.....which I am looking forward to.
Have fun guys, drive safe.....

Okay...the whole continuum thing was over the top. :rolleyes:

We still on for the 19th? havent seen recent activity... T.

Majority vote wins! We are going on MAY 19th :biggrin:
Route.. SR87 to Payson to Strawberry and continue north up SR87 to the old Zane Grey Highway to Camp Verde (lunch), back via I-17. Now, all we need is a time and place to meet up. I will get back to all soon.
OJ

Would it be alright if i come along? If so my vote would be the 19th.

Unfortunately I dont drive an NSX but a Honda Civic instead...

Id love to get some pics of everyone’s NSX next to my car though...:biggrin:

Would it be alright if i come along? If so my vote would be the 19th.

Unfortunately I dont drive an NSX but a Honda Civic instead...

Id love to get some pics of everyone’s NSX next to my car though...:biggrin:

IT HAS NEVER BEEN A PROBLEM W/ THIS COMMUNITY.:biggrin:

I WONT BE MYNSX .I SOLD IT A COUPLE YEARS AGO BUT HAVE ALWAYS BEEN WELCOME AS WELL AS OTHER CAR ENTHUSIASTS.THIS CROWD IS SOME OF THE MOST LAID BACK AND FRIENDY PEOPLE I KNOW.:smile:

MYNSX/MY355

I spoke to Dean (AZNSX98) and he said that a good meeting place would be at the Shell Station on Shea and the Beeline Hwy. Are there any other places to meet? I think that since we are heading north and many don't have all day for a scenic drive that we should meet early. I would say 6 or 7am. I am looking for input.
OJ

I spoke to Dean (AZNSX98) and he said that a good meeting place would be at the Shell Station on Shea and the Beeline Hwy. Are there any other places to meet? I think that since we are heading north and many don't have all day for a scenic drive that we should meet early. I would say 6 or 7am. I am looking for input.
OJ

Ouch! I'm usually going to bed at that time. Looks like I'm going to have to adjust my schedule a little.

man another drive that my car will not be done...this is beginning to piss me off....

ill be there but i maybe in a chase vehical..

As far as the meeting place, I second Deans suggestion at Shea and Beeline with fuel and minimart. The earlier the start time, the smaller group you will have ....... remember the Bagdad Drive! I suggest 8:30 or 9:00. Where do you plan to eat in Camp Verde?

I think I might hop on this one also... did the one last year...it was good times.

Just don't leave me and and my old 1986 beater in the dust again...:wink:

OJ

I DEFINATELY WILL NOT BE THERE @ 6-7AM THIS IS SAT AM.ITS JUST TOO EARLY AS FRIDAY NIGHT WILL BE PRECEEDING THIS FOR ME ,WHICH ENDS ABOUT 12AM.

I WAS THINKING MORE LIKE 8:30-9AM TIME TO MEET @ THE SPOT MENTIONED (SHEA AND BEELINE HIGHWAY); THIS IS A SHORT DRIVE,LIKE A COUPLE HOURS,LUNCH SOMEWHERE UP NORTH THEN BLAST BACK HOME DOWN THE I-17,TOAL TIME ABOUT 5 HOURS REALISTICALLY....:smile:

HOWS ABOUT THIS???:smile:

1- EVERYONE MEET AT THE GAS STATION @ 8:30 (WE LEAVE AT 9AM)
DRIVE TO THE NORTH END OF THE LOOP ON MAP.
(THIS SHOULD BE ABOUT 1130) :biggrin:

2-EVERYONE GRAB LUNCH 1130-100 ISH'(EVERYONE SHOULD BE HOME 2,3 LATEST):wink:

3-EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO SPLIT DO SO AS THEY WANT TO 1,2 ETC.
OR OF COURSE AS 1 BIG GROUP.:tongue:

4-WHOEVER LEADS THE DRIVE HOME MAKE A CALL BEHIND WARNING FOR TRAFFIC,POLICE ETC...:wink:

MYNSX/MY355

1- MY355 (BILL AND BRIAN,PILOT FRIEND)

2-MYBRABUSMERCEDES (APRIL AND JENN)

3-MYFRIENDS (JEFF AND TYLER) THEY'LL PROBABLY RENT A VETTE OR VIPER:biggrin:

4-THE FAMOUS ANDY AND JANICE SPEED DEMONS!! SPORTING THE RED NSX!!!

WHAT DO YA'LL THINK???

I'd have to agree on the 8:30 time - 6 or 7 means I have to wake-up at about 5:30 - the only person that gets me outta bed that early on a weekend is Uncle Sam - and he pays me to do that....:smile:

Not to mention I ain't got no cup holders to put my coffee cup in that early in the morning..and I have no co-pilot. :mad:

I'd have to agree on the 8:30 time - 6 or 7 means I have to wake-up at about 5:30 - the only person that gets me outta bed that early on a weekend is Uncle Sam - and he pays me to do that....:smile:

WHEN I THINK BACK THATS USUALLY THE START TIME WE'VE USED FOR THE DRIVES.......THATS WHY I SUGGESTED A 830 START AND 900 GO TIME.if someones a few minutes behind we'll wait a few minutes then go.

Not to mention I ain't got no cup holders to put my coffee cup in that early in the morning..and I have no co-pilot. :mad:

WELL CRIS MAYBE FIND A NAVIGATOR ,THE MORE THE MERRIER!!:biggrin:

LOOK FOWARD TO SEEING YO' YO' YO':tongue:

I'LL BRING THE BEER!!!:eek:

MY355/MYNSX

Back