• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

AZ NSXers May Drive

AZNSXers what date do you prefer for the drive?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As far as the meeting place, I second Deans suggestion at Shea and Beeline with fuel and minimart. The earlier the start time, the smaller group you will have ....... remember the Bagdad Drive! I suggest 8:30 or 9:00. Where do you plan to eat in Camp Verde?

GOOD POINT....:wink:

MY355/MYNSX

1- MY355 (BILL AND BRIAN,PILOT FRIEND)

2-MYBRABUSMERCEDES (APRIL AND JENN)

3-MYFRIENDS (JEFF AND TYLER) THEY'LL PROBABLY RENT A VETTE OR VIPER:biggrin:

4-THE FAMOUS ANDY AND JANICE SPEED DEMONS!! SPORTING THE RED NSX!!!

5-John and Kim :) (sorry, this keyboard doesn't have a capslock key) :tongue:

The famous Andy & Janice speed demons? Who are these two hooples? I'm thinking the word should be infamous instead of famous.:smile: By the way Bill, check out my user name...:biggrin:

The famous Andy & Janice speed demons? Who are these two hooples? I'm thinking the word should be infamous instead of famous.:smile: By the way Bill, check out my user name...:biggrin:

WHAAAAAAT-EVER:rolleyes:

I'LL SEE YOU IN HELL!!!!:eek: :mad: :eek: :mad:

MUHAHAHAHAHAH!!!:mad: :tongue:

I'LL GET YOU!!! AND YOUR LITTLE DOG TOTO..............:biggrin:

MYNSX/MY355

You'll see me in hell? So what are you saying? Are you taking me on a trip to New York City or something? Hey, your car may be faster than mine right now, but with only about $25,000 worth of parts, aggravation, and sweat, (don't forget about cursing and throwing tools) I'll blow your little yellow doors off!:biggrin:

On a serious note, does Alice Traverso know about the drive? Will we be seeing him in his shiny new/old TR?:confused: Or will he be grease-monkey-ing around in his shop?:smile:

You'll see me in hell? So what are you saying? Are you taking me on a trip to New York City or something? Hey, your car may be faster than mine right now, but with only about $25,000 worth of parts, aggravation, and sweat, (don't forget about cursing and throwing tools) I'll blow your little yellow doors off!:biggrin:

On a serious note, does Alice Traverso know about the drive? Will we be seeing him in his shiny new/old TR?:confused: Or will he be grease-monkey-ing around in his shop?:smile:

"ALICE"???:confused: TRAVERSO??
DO YOU KNOW SOMETHING ABOUT ALEX I DON'T??:eek: :eek: :eek:
HMMMMMMM..................:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

YEA A DRIVE IN NYC WOULD BE HELL!!:biggrin:
BETWEEN THE RAIN AND THE POTHOLES I'LL BE SPILLING MY COFFEE ALL OVER MY BAGEL BEFORE WE GET 10 MILES:rolleyes:

AAAANNNYWAY BE THERE OR BE SQUARE .YOU HERE ME "TOUGHGUY":cool: :biggrin: :cool: :biggrin: :cool:

AND DONT MAKE ME COME DOWN THERE FOR YOU:mad: :mad:

THE MAD SCIENTIST!!!:biggrin:

MYNSX/MY355

Final details..... Saturday May 19th
Meet at 8:30am the Shell station Shea & Beeline Hwy. We will leave at 9:00 am. Lunch will be at Zane Grey's Steakhouse in Camp Verde. Bring your radios, navigators, and cameras!!!! I would like to consider this a Drive, Cannonball, Players Run, Gumball etc.. on a smaller scale:tongue: I know I have problems that is why I bought the NSX:biggrin:

Westside folks can we meet and head to Shea and the Beeline? I live 1/2 mile from the Cardinals stadium. Or I can head up the 101 at meet somewhere.
OJ

Sure thing, OJ... just let me know. I'm basically at 101 and central, so we can meet at the cave creek costco, desert ridge, or any of those fuel stations at 7th st and 101 or 7th ave and 101.

Any others in North Phoenix want to meet before and drive down?

Sure thing, OJ... just let me know. I'm basically at 101 and central, so we can meet at the cave creek costco, desert ridge, or any of those fuel stations at 7th st and 101 or 7th ave and 101.

Any others in North Phoenix want to meet before and drive down?

I do! I'm at 67th Ave & Happy Valley. Any of those locations sound good to me.

So dang you guys, you would have to go and arrange a drive that starts a couple miles from where I used to live as soon as I leave..... :tongue:

Final details..... Saturday May 19th
Meet at 8:30am the Shell station Shea & Beeline Hwy. We will leave at 9:00 am. Lunch will be at Zane Grey's Steakhouse in Camp Verde. Bring your radios, navigators, and cameras!!!! I would like to consider this a Drive, Cannonball, Players Run, Gumball etc.. on a smaller scale:tongue: I know I have problems that is why I bought the NSX:biggrin:

I'LL BE THERE !!!:biggrin: :biggrin: WE'LL BE THERE!!!

I'm in like Flynn... Do I need a pilots license or can my stock 95 keep up with y'all? :frown: Tim.

I'm in like Flynn... Do I need a pilots license or can my stock 95 keep up with y'all? :frown: Tim.

WE'LL BE DOING OUR FLYING INTO TUSCON INTERNATIONAL TONIGHT !!:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: (I LOVE NIGHT FLIGHT)
THEN BACK TO CHANDLER W/ MY BUDDY BRIAN THE MAD PILOT:eek: :eek:

AS FOR SATURDAY IT'LL PROBABLY BE THE DRIVE UP NORTH FOR LUNCH THEN WER'E GONNA CONTINUE TO PRESCOTT FOR THE EVENING W/ SOME FRIENDS CABIN ,CHILL THERE FOR THE EVE OUT FOR BK'FAST IN THE AM IN PRESCOTT THE HIGH TAIL IT HOMEWARD FOR SUNDAY :wink:

SEE YA'LL THERE!!

You and Waldorf wanna meet up at Desert Ridge??

Sure thing... I was there last night and it looked like they were repainting the parking lot in front of Target.

How about we meet at Desert Ridge in the parking lot in front of Rock Bottom's barley hopper at 7:30am... maybe wait until 8am for everyone to show up. That should give us time to make it to Fountain Hills by 8:30, but I'm not sure.. haven't been there before.

-

Sure thing... I was there last night and it looked like they were repainting the parking lot in front of Target.

How about we meet at Desert Ridge in the parking lot in front of Rock Bottom's barley hopper at 7:30am... maybe wait until 8am for everyone to show up. That should give us time to make it to Fountain Hills by 8:30, but I'm not sure.. haven't been there before.

-

That sounds good. 30 minutes is plenty of time to get to Fountain Hills. I'll be there! If this is close to anyone else feel free to meet up with us!

It's been about a year since I took the NSX out for a meet/drive, so I'll come out for it :smile:

Is the forest fire up by Payson going to cause any issues? It's east of there by Christopher Creek, but I'm curious if there'll be any road closures or traffic build-up around Payson as a result...

J.R.

CRAP!! I might not make it - F-Car is still down for the Major...this is cutting it close...and Bill I do have a copilot lined up...someone different, I need someone to hold my coffee...that is, if I get my car back :mad:

Hey everyone, I just got back from a night out with a buddy of mine that owns a ready mix company in Payson, and he said there is “scheduled” road work to be done on 87 this weekend…i.e. Tar. While this hasn’t been 100% confirmed, he did say it was supposed to be complete before the holiday weekend. So not to rain on everyones parade, but someone might want to check the roadwork bulletins for 87 to confirm.

Back