• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

AZ NSXs: 10/4 drive to the lake!

woh! a 355... hmm... i don't think that car is classy enuf to hang out with us. :D
my little brother is going to *flip out* when he sees that thing...

just got mine detailed today for da big show.:)

PS who owns the post-97 red NSX that was at north scottsdale acura today? i saw it when i took mine in, but didn't see the driver.. all i know is it was a 6-sp, and had an KCACURA.COM or something similar across the window..

Hello All,
This is Jimmy, it was a pleasure meeting everyone this morning. I'm sorry I missed the drive. My car, black X with black BBS's, just died at the intersection of 92nd and Shea when we were pulling out to start the drive and BLAM, me car'o no work'ee.

Thanks Calvin for stopping and helping out. Got my car towed to Basch Acura and Mark looked it over and said it was the ignition switch and very common in Honda's and Acura's. He said it would be no problem but it would be Monday before they had the part in the shop. I just glad its a few hundred $ repair and not a few thousand $ repair, YEA!!!

Hope the drive was great. I will catch up with you at the next event/drive.

Attachments

• img_1245  small.jpg
    img_1245 small.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 307
Hey all good to meet everyone! Gerry here with the silver '00 and chrome stock rims.. i think a good time was had by all, altho my brother WILL NOT SHUT UP about the ferrarri. i mentioned my NSX doesn't like hearing about other cars quite so much and he's quieted down a biit:D

Hey Everyone,

What a fun day we had! It was another very enjoyable drive and we'd like to thank everyone for a good time, and a special thanks to Phoen$x for the maps (we really wouldn't expect anything less :D ), Lon for getting the radios and Bill for the car wash hook up. Hopefully everyone had as much fun as we did.

We made it to Basch just before 7:30 and found Jimmy's car there waiting for its parts. MB pulled in right behind us and explained what had gone wrong. We finally just made it back to Tucson! Thanks again for the great time, it was fun seeing some of you again and meeting new people too. We'll see some of you on Tuesday for the flight to NSXPO!!! :p

Oh yeah, we'll post our pictures on imagestation tomorrow.

Hey Everyone,
Sandra and I had a blast driving and meeting all you you Phoenix NSXr's. We are looking forward to the seeing the pictures everyone has taken, recapping the adventures...Ma's Cafe ;) , and of course to the next drive. Sorry Jimmy about your car, hope you can get the car up and running ASAP. Talk to you all soon.
nik

Attachments

• nsx bridge.jpg
    nsx bridge.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 257
Hey guys,

Thanks for sharing the pictures, wish I was there!

Who is the owner of that beautiful '02 silver? I wonder if that is the same one I see almost every morning around 9:00 driving on 32nd street between McDowell and the loop 202.

Great pictures!!!

-Yvonne

What a weekend!

I finally posted my pics online. I created another thread in the photo gallery since it wouldn't be fair to keep the photos to the SW forum: ;)

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=23829

What a weekend though! I worked Friday night till 3:30AM, then after the drive I worked till 4AM this morning. I got up around 11AM and worked off and on till 7PM. At least I was able to work from home..

It was great meeting everybody! I wish it could've lasted longer, and I was really hoping to go swimming! :( Well, let's do a BBQ/pool party one of these weekends, and a movie night. :)

Nik: Can I get a full-res copy of that pic of all the cars in front of the bridge? BTW, I love your NSX! :D

scNSXgirl: Sorry you couldn't join us. You've met the owner of that 02 silver NSX before, at the Pavilions:

fae6a47a.jpg

It was great to finally get everyone together again. We really should try to do this kind of stuff more regularly (but I suppose it all depends upon Kelvin's schedule :D )

FlyNLow : Sorry about the car problems. You'll be there for the next one (as long as the growing family doesn't take too much of your NSX time!)

PHOEN$X : Thanks (again) for your fantastic organization.

LonVarscsak : Thanks for picking up the radio's (or should I be thanking Kathy :confused: ).

Re: What a weekend!

PHOEN$X said:
Nik: Can I get a full-res copy of that pic of all the cars in front of the bridge? BTW, I love your NSX! :D

No problem, ill get the picture to you. I love your NSX! :D too!! Gotta love the reds!

whomever took the pics of my brother

In the ferrarri at the parking lot? I'm sorry to say in my advanced stage of dementia, I can't recall... was it Whoohoo? Please email them to me at peiserg"at"hotmail.com he'd like them so he can show them to his pals at school.. :)

Back