• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

back from the dyno........

just got back after the first day @ the dyno.....

600hp/435tq@ 13.98 psi to the wheels on a dynopak
still some tweeking to do.
crappy cell phome pic
IMG001481.jpg

dynopull2.jpg

Very nice! I'll publicly congratulate you(even though I'm chatting with you right now :p).

You are gonna love it.

Holy F@*K!
WTF am I doing still waiting!!!
This is killing me... just killing me.

Sweet! The "crappy" cell phone pic adds to the craziness of the power you are making. Kinda like special effects!

i know i know...only 600..started getting close to the end of the fuel supply...i should also add a meth system to maybe add in some TQ :)

someday :rolleyes:

wow, i couldnt imagine how your car drives....Thats some awesome numbers

You know the answer Chong! :wink::biggrin:

In all honesty, I wish I had just taken the initiative to go with FI when the funding was still there. I am still keeping my eye open for that window, and I am sure when I see that opportunity again, you'll hear from asap :cool:

Now time to be careful. I drove the NSX today to work, beautiful sunny day here in MI, got on the expressway behind a truck and changed lanes,floored it in third gear, and huge pucker factor:eek: , sideways at 60 mph when boost came on. Pointing at the underside of the semi trailer when I straightened it out and shot out of there. I think that I scared the car behind and to the side of me more as my back end swung out and cut him off. I know, Momin voice in the background, take it easy:biggrin: New tires are on the way. Underwear still clean.

Jihm, its my own setup....

jorligan...yeah we dont have any old winter residue here but i know what your saying......

it is funny how different the car is from 500 last year to the 600 now...

Now time to be careful. I drove the NSX today to work, beautiful sunny day here in MI, got on the expressway behind a truck and changed lanes,floored it in third gear, and huge pucker factor:eek: , sideways at 60 mph when boost came on. Pointing at the underside of the semi trailer when I straightened it out and shot out of there. I think that I scared the car behind and to the side of me more as my back end swung out and cut him off. I know, Momin voice in the background, take it easy:biggrin: New tires are on the way. Underwear still clean.

...... It's hard to imagine how to productively use more than say.. 300 or 400 HP, let alone 600RWHP on the streets without killing yourself and/or others.

Please don't wreck, die or kill :smile:

Nonetheless, stats on the engine?

...... It's hard to imagine how to productively use more than say.. 300 or 400 HP, let alone 600RWHP on the streets without killing yourself and/or others.

Please don't wreck, die or kill :smile:

Nonetheless, stats on the engine?

enging has been built with pistons and sleeves...255 walbro 750 injectors..#6 lines

as far as the "productively use"....do you really need more that say 50-80 HP? thats will still get the car moving up to over the speed limit....

i agree that too much power is possable, but you are ultimatly in control of that power...you dont have to USE all that power...

i say this and hope that I have not jinx'ed myself and now i wreck the car, or worst hit someone...but if that where to happen i doubt it would be power related...more driving related, and the driver (myself) being carless.

Wow nice numbers! I keep wondering how fast does a 600hp NSX can go on a qtr mile and 0-60 ???

just got back after the first day @ the dyno.....

600hp/435tq@ 13.98 psi to the wheels on a dynopak
still some tweeking to do.
crappy cell phome pic
IMG001481.jpg

dynopull2.jpg

Back