• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Back! With an unbelievable Story

Wow. So happy to hear that you are recovering, and able to post the story instead of someone else posting up the story or a link to the nsxcb site.
I remember looking at your nsx r engine covers and wanting one, hopefully you will be able to recover fully and be able to enjoy many more years with your loved ones and our extended community.
May your story be inspiration for all of us to love harder and stress the small things less.

Amazing story and so happy to hear your doing well!

I think we are honored that you made the effort to come back to prime...so many are shifting to FB.

Holy shit that's scary stuff!

I wanted to add, when my mother was a child she fell about twenty feet and fractured her skull. She was also in a coma for several months. To this day she still only has about 5% of her hearing and that is now fading with her age.

Last edited:
FaceBook

It is an unbelievable story and I thank you for sharing it! We have a lot in common and after reading it I was all the more appreciative of what I have, as who knows what could happen tomorrow?

It sounds like you have a great attitude which is half the battle in recovery. I am rooting for you. Wish you all the best Sudesh!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ah right! .....Thanks but I like this forum and the whole Facebook thing isn't for me..My brothers were on there and removed them selves? Not sure why, didn't ask. I have this great forum, NSX UK club, and the Lamborghini clubs that keep me going. Plus I have a Merc CL500 do on that Forum and on here too with my pride and joy:

http://ivecoforums.com/topic/8844336/1/

- - - Updated - - -

I'll have one on you tonite lol. That is...Ill pour a lite ginger ale in a Cognac glass, almost looks the same lol. Pity it wasn't my favourite 1811 grand fine Cognac though. Must try and keep the laughter up! Hard to beet "Tv series Family guy"

It is an unbelievable story and I thank you for sharing it! We have a lot in common and after reading it I was all the more appreciative of what I have, as who knows what could happen tomorrow?

It sounds like you have a great attitude which is half the battle in recovery. I am rooting for you. Wish you all the best Sudesh!

haha i think i'll join you. haven't had a drink in a few months and not missing it though. family guy is great and i also love futurama.

lol your a bit like me then....Futurama, Family guy, Simpsons, American Dan etc. I wasn't a big drinker anyway...Some Cognac and odd cigar. But with the 29 tablets and trying to keep fit, it's water and lite ginger ale. Tried Alchole free beer, not for me. Pity there wasn't Alchole free whisky!

Tried making the bed today, took me 1hour or more lol. Had only vision out 1 eye and energy shot to sh*t... My bed is 7ft or so something mind you.

1 hour! hope you feel better today and each passing day!

Are there some books that you've been wanting to catch up on? Might as well make good use of recovery time.

Yip an hour or more I think. The strength and lack of patience wasn't there lol. I turn my mattress over with every bed change, so that was like weight training on its own, I was fecked for ages after that. Doing all pillows and mattress cover sheet was easy enough, but then came the hard part. I cold NOT for the life of me get that bloody duvet cover on right. Took me several times...... After eventually getting it sorted, it was straight into the jacuzzi for me, then bed for sleep...

I read quite a bit, novels that is. Favourite writer is Nicholas Sparks........

Thanks for sharing Sudesh. I wish you the best for a speedy recovery!
Here's hoping to see a photo of you sitting in your NSX or Lambo (or anything outside of a hospital bed for that matter) in the near future.

Welcome to the future. While you were out, Honda finally made a NSX 2.0 and we are in the silliest presidential election in the USA. :p

all kidding aside, glad to have you back.

Back