• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Bay Area Weekend Coffee? 11/19 or 11/20?

mickeylex said:
Most people seem to like the Dublin/Pleasanton coffee location. We may switch it up one of these days, but lets do Dublin again.

Info:
Date: Sunday 11/20/05
Time: 9:30am (we usually hang out until 11 anyway, so if you come later, no worries).
Here is the Starbuck's location:

Hacienda @ 580 FWY - Dublin
4930 Dublin Blvd
Suite 500
Dublin, California 94568
925-875-1990

If you are not able to map to that address, map to the Black Angus (same parking lot):
Dublin
4814 Dublin Blvd,
Dublin, CA 94568
Phone: (925) 556-9800

What shopping center is Starbucks located at or the cross street.

MikeC_587 said:
I will be driving the posted speed limit, so it may take a while for me to get there :wink: :wink: :wink: ... Unless, I get a room at a local hotel the night before :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Mike
follow posted speed limits?? :confused: hummmm... :rolleyes:

RAVN NSX said:
give me day & time & location! i b there in 10minutes! :wink:
Unlike MikeC, he'll be talking a loooonngg time to get there! I'd say, MikeC to ship his car there to avoid any more tickets! hahahaha! :biggrin:
Case solved. :biggrin:

no worries mike i got one too(if it makes u feel any better). :frown:
on top of it the F%$# @ss#o7% officer who wrote me the tkt put down.
"HONDA NSX" :biggrin:
as for sunday,, cant make that one too. (traffic school that day :redface: )

spartan2-3 said:
count me in for the weekend. I'll be driving the posted speed limit as well :tongue:
dont tell me u got one too? :frown:

amgnsx said:

They got caught on their way to Comptech together.

makena88 said:
What shopping center is Starbucks located at or the cross street.
It's in the Hacienda Crossings plaza - where the Cineplex is.
Exit Hacienda off 680, North on Hacienda, first right at Shell station into the plaza.

larrynsx said:
Gary, let's meet at Golfland at the 680 Jacklin exit.

Sounds like a plan. I usually go 880->Mission->680 but I'll just go 280/680 this time. :D How about meeting there at 9AM?

amgnsx said:
DSCF0303.jpg

I would like to meet this weekend, but as you can see in the technical section I started loosing coolant on the way home from work today. So if anyone knows a place I can take the car close to Oakland to get it checked out that would be great.

Actually, this is my second invitation this year to the Policemans Ball. I got one on my road trip this past summer.

Mike

amgnsx said:
no worries mike i got one too(if it makes u feel any better). :frown:

NSX-Tuner said:
Sounds like a plan. I usually go 880->Mission->680 but I'll just go 280/680 this time. :D How about meeting there at 9AM?

9am sounds good to me.

spartan2-3 said:
Ariel, yuppp got one too :redface:

TIP:
On future caravans "dont allow senior citizens take the lead" :biggrin:

sorry to hear that... :redface: how many NSX were in the caravan?

Dang Arnold must have ordered the CHP to bring in the $$$ or else, " I'll BE BACK" :mad:

amgnsx said:
how many NSX were in the caravan?

There were lots in the caravan, but we were also broken into groups.

I was flying along behind these guys at about 100 - 105mph and then I saw them on the side of the road. I dropped to 60mph just as the CHP was pulling away from them to chase the group up ahead. So, in a roundabout way, Rom and Mike saved me (and Silver-Streak).

Rom and Mike - coffee on me on Sunday. :smile:

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone again! :smile:

mickeylex said:
So, in a roundabout way, Rom and Mike saved me (and Silver-Streak).

That's what friends are for... Take the bullet to save others...

BTW: I just traded in my NSX for a Toyota Prius... I had the dealer install a governor which will not let me go pass 65 mph... and to give the illusion that I still own an NSX I will have the 02 side skirts and rear valence installed. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Mike

white93nsx and I will go. Is there a South Bay Meet point?

NSX-Tuner said:
larrynsx and I were going to meet at Golfland at the 680 Jacklin exit at 9AM.

Ok, white93nsx and I will see you there.

Unfortunately, it's my turn to work this weekend, so I won't be able to hook up with you guys this time.

Have a great time and drive safely out there, speed demons. :biggrin:

Happy Thanksgiving to y'all, too!

Ben said:
Ok, white93nsx and I will see you there.

Hi Ben - sent you e-mail - <!--StartFragment --> Can you guys bring me a bottle of step 3 DyNA Brilliance sealer please?

Maybe some of the other guys would want some more of your products? - having the the detailer available last week was definitely a nice treat!

mickeylex said:
I was flying along behind these guys at about 100 - 105mph and then I saw them on the side of the road. I dropped to 60mph just as the CHP was pulling away from them to chase the group up ahead. So, in a roundabout way, Rom and Mike saved me (and Silver-Streak).

Rom and Mike - coffee on me on Sunday. :smile:

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone again! :smile:

Aha, you should be the one to get locked up :biggrin:
Nalesh, I may have to take a rain check on that coffee, I may not be able to go :redface:.

Gary and Ben, I could not make it tomorrow so please don't wait for me at Golfland.

Thanks!

Sorry I couldn't make it.
I had a little travelling to do.

My new shop has a StarBucks literally right next to my parking lot.
Next time we can meet there.
It's going to take me some time to set things up and get the required permits, but please come by and visit.

Back