• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Bay Area Weekend Coffee? 11/19 or 11/20?

Hoover said:
My new shop has a StarBucks literally right next to my parking lot.
Next time we can meet there.
It's going to take me some time to set things up and get the required permits, but please come by and visit.

I predict a future club meet at Hoover's shop .......... <!--StartFragment -->
laugh.gif

This guy is going to be a fabulous asset to our community, team! <!--StartFragment -->
biggthum.gif

hey guys, this is jeff (s2000 guy that tagged along w/ ben). it was cool hanging out w/ you all yesterday and hopefully i can join some of your future meets too. thanks also for all the offers for driving the nsx's...maybe next time when i have more courage :)

anyway, >HERE< is a link to the album of my shots yesterday. i forgot my ISO setting was bumped up, so they didn't come out as clear as usual, but below are the few that did. hope you like em.

DSC_5487.sized.jpg

DSC_5494.sized.jpg

DSC_5498.sized.jpg

DSC_5502.sized.jpg

DSC_5513.sized.jpg

DSC_5515.sized.jpg

DSC_5508.sized.jpg

DSC_5523.sized.jpg

DSC_5534.sized.jpg

DSC_5541.sized.jpg

DSC_5545.sized.jpg

i'm pretty sure i got at least 1 shot of each car that was there. if not, my apologies.

Jeff,
Great pics. Thanks for taking them. Please join us on our next outing as well.

I think someone said something about a HWY 1 drive to Santa Cruz and then Carmel in December like we did last October.

Great pics Jeff and nice meeting you. This was the 1st NSX event in a while that I was able to make and hope to attend more future events. I can see my stock white 93 looks so plain jane compared to Ray, Ken, Steve, Nalesh and others' NSX. I'm falling behind the times on mods.

See you guys at a future event and see you Alex and Joe? at Thunderhill on 12/12/05.

MAN.............I am so sorry I missed this...ok....so when is the next coffee meet? or lunch meet?

everyones NSX looks so Awesome !!!!

it is great to be NSX owners.

LitoG

whiteNSXs said:
Who got the new Prodrive wheels?
Steve

The new Prodrives are on Tariq's (Smooth) car. He replaced his Work Rezax. The Prodrives are really really nice. I couldn't stop looking at his car at the meet.

Back