• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

BBS LM wheels or Advan RS for my Kaiser Silver NSX?

jc, those are 17/18s....can't wait hehe :wink:

heres my lms....
Picture014-1.jpg

IMG00203.jpg

IMG00202.jpg

14159Picture647_13Dec05.jpg

Please HELP:

BBS LM's for the NSX, are these the right sizes:

18x8.5 front (+38mm offset)
19x10 Rear (+40mm offset)

My car is on TEIN Flex coilovers and I am hoping that this is the correct size without having any issues on my slammed NSX.

Thank you.

Please HELP:

BBS LM's for the NSX, are these the right sizes:

18x8.5 front (+38mm offset)
19x10 Rear (+40mm offset)

My car is on TEIN Flex coilovers and I am hoping that this is the correct size without having any issues on my slammed NSX.

Thank you.
Your rears are probably ok. I'm running that same size but at +45 and it already sticks out a little. +40 will stick out 5mm more.

the fronts is really where I think you'll have a problem. I'm running 18x8 +45 and i'm already rubbing on a 225 tire. I'm trying to switch to a 215 at some point.

Both your sizes are really aggressive but i'm more worried about your front. That's like Jerry's offsets I think. Depends on the look you want I suppose. You can ride aggressive offset but run a skinny tires to pull off that "hella flush" look.

Regan, thanks for the help. Unfortunately these LM's are hard to get but I found these exact sizes. However a local shop tells me that 18X8.5 will have too much negative camber and he does NOT recommend it. The rears I believe will be fine.

Thanks Regan.

Regan, thanks for the help. Unfortunately these LM's are hard to get but I found these exact sizes. However a local shop tells me that 18X8.5 will have too much negative camber and he does NOT recommend it. The rears I believe will be fine.

Thanks Regan.

The rears will be fine!

fronts will have to go 215 on tires. might have the stretch look...but from what you showed me jc, you should be fine :rolleyes:

Look what UPS brought to me today. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Attachments

• IMG_0700.jpg
    IMG_0700.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 246
  • IMG_0699.jpg
    IMG_0699.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 242
That was my same thought too. :rolleyes:
I just bought that set from ghaun and so far the experience has been great. The guy even called me at home to update me.

I had 17/18 LMs on my car and loved them but ifyou have BBK aspirations they won't work, which was why i sold them off. I'm planning to use the Advan RS's as my street wheels and keep my Comptech Tecnomagnesios for the track.

I just bought that set from ghaun and so far the experience has been great. The guy even called me at home to update me.

I had 17/18 LMs on my car and loved them but ifyou have BBK aspirations they won't work, which was why i sold them off. I'm planning to use the Advan RS's as my street wheels and keep my Comptech Tecnomagnesios for the track.

not even w/ spacers?

Wow! Congrats buddy! Can't wait to see them mounted. Let's get together when the rain stops. :smile:

jerry you MIA person you! you better come out...i think the rain will stop soon, so get ready. hehe

oh ya, regan, you too better make it! :biggrin:

congrats jc! wheres da pic? :biggrin:

Hi guys! Was out of town the entire week, therefore have not installed the wheels yet. I plan to have the wheels installed Monday morning and hope everything goes well. I'm super excited. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

nice choice with the LMs. They're my Holy Grails. I have a set on my little Scion tC. I wanted LMs for my SC400 but couldn't find a used set with the specs i wanted, so I bought 19x10 LockSmice mesh wheels. I'm planning to get LMs for my Camry.

Attachments

• _DSC0004.jpg
    _DSC0004.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 191
  • _DSC0006.jpg
    _DSC0006.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 192
Last edited:
Back