• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

BBS LM wheels or Advan RS for my Kaiser Silver NSX?

nice choice with the LMs. They're my Holy Grails. I have a set on my little Scion tC. I wanted LMs for my SC400 but couldn't find a used set with the specs i wanted, so I bought 19x10 LockSmice mesh wheels. I'm planning to get LMs for my Camry.

Nice car, both look fantastic. I've always liked the SC, the first time I saw one was I think back in 1995 or so and I loved it but the price was crazy.....I was in college and had no $$$$.

Any ideas on the best place to buy a set of 17/18 LM's for my 91 NSX?
In the last year I must have seen 2-3 sets of 17/18 for sale here on Prime. My 18/19 set up I bought new from GT Motoring in Illinois. However, I did contact many times BBS-USA and they were going to refer me to a local BBS dealer but I was quite comfortable with GT motoring, they had a close relationship with BBS-USA and new the wheels very well.

how does it drive on the 18/19 setup? rough? a bit less responsive?
The 18/19 set up is not bad at all. There is no rubbing even on complete U turns, but keep in mind that my former wheels where also 18/19. What is different is that I did lower the car by about 1" in the front and 1/2" inch in the rear from my old set up. Again, the ride is not bad even this low. I do have the EDFC control on the Tein coilovers so I can change the stiffness of the ride depending on the road conditions.

still patiently waiting for pic. of the new set up :biggrin:

Back