• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

BC Forged Wheels, custom made to order. NEW styles added

Guys we have a special discount available on BC Forged for the month of March!! PM or email for discounted pricing!!

Do the HB04's come in a 17/18 configuration?

I think there are 5 NSX's total with these wheels, so its not so bad :biggrin:
I am actually surprised no one has gone with the HB04 in deep concave on an NSX yet
View attachment 107826
I also like the TM04, TM05 and TM08 in deep concave. All would look sick on the NSX
View attachment 107827
View attachment 107828
View attachment 107829

As well as the HC Series step lip!! I can get someone a killer deal on a set of the HC Series before the sale ends Nov. 30th!!

Do the HB04's come in a 17/18 configuration?

The HB Series are not available in 17". We can get a deep concave RS40 mono block in 17/18, similar style, lighter weight and less expensive. The RS40 is now available with a deep concave rear as well. Email me today as this is the last day of the sale pricing. [email protected]
RS40-DEEP-CONCAVE.jpg

The car is coming out of storage today, so here are a couple of new pics with the new wheels. :)

20140413_162053_zpsba865f16.jpg

20140413_162345_zpsc0a31d9b.jpg

I had my buddy buy a set of HB09S from Brandon, it's like the HB09 but with rivets. This car didn't allow me to go that concave, but it's a good looking wheel, and I think someone should try them on the NSX. Brandon has the best pricing too plus a great guy so no reason to go anywhere else.

tes0_zps78f0c859.jpg

Also that RS40 monoblock, is:

A) super light weight and high performance
B) FORGED!!
C) I believe can be made with exact center bores to fit the NSX WITHOUT centering rings, making it an even better OEM replacement. Even Volks don't give you that.

Am I correct in my statements Brandon?

That's why I just ordered a new set.:biggrin:

Decide to go ahead and try a new style look for the NSX.

wow. looks fantastic.

I had my buddy buy a set of HB09S from Brandon, it's like the HB09 but with rivets. This car didn't allow me to go that concave, but it's a good looking wheel, and I think someone should try them on the NSX. Brandon has the best pricing too plus a great guy so no reason to go anywhere else.

tes0_zps78f0c859.jpg

B) FORGED!!
C) I believe can be made with exact center bores to fit the NSX WITHOUT centering rings, making it an even better OEM replacement. Even Volks don't give you that.

tes0_zps78f0c859.jpg

B) FORGED!!

Yes sir, correct on all points. While they are not inexpensive, the RS Series are the least expensive custom made monoblock on the market. I am still waiting for someone to pick up a set of the new deep concave RS styles that were recently released. Thanks for the business Dave, the Tesla turned out great.

Brandon

Any pics of the RS41/RS42/RS43 in deep concave?

PS. I know I still owe you some pics. I suck :rolleyes:

No worries. Here are pics of the deep concave RS40 and RS43. There is also a medium concave profile as well, but we don't have any pictures of them yet. These are the only style available in concave for now, but I am hoping they add concave variations of the rest of the RS lineup.
RS40-DEEP-CONCAVE.jpg
RS43-DEEP-CONCAVEX.jpg

Last edited:
Can we get some weights and a front view?

Can we get some weights and a front view?
Dave, those are the only pictures of the concave monoblocks I have at this time. We are having a set on concaves done now so I should have some good pics in about a month. Weight varies per offset, concave, width ect, but fronts should be around 16-17 and rear should be 18-20.

Last edited:
I must be the slowest member here - still not mounted - tomorrow.
Front rims are 16 lbs - rears are 19.
Putting on 215/40R-17 and 265/35R-18 Dunlop Direzza ZII

Which wheels Albert?

Price increase coming June 1st on HB and TM Series. Get your orders in before the price jump!!

Back