• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

BC Forged Wheels, custom made to order. NEW styles added

I like em!
a5a9y8e9.jpg

are the fronts concaved also?

Fronts are flat. BC only makes flat face in 17.

Do you have a website for pricing info on the RS41 and HB09's

Thx

Website is not up and running yet. Email me, Brandon @gttheory.com and I can send you pricing.

- - - Updated - - -

That is exactly what I was going to order before I found out that won't fit either. Only if they made a 19... where did you get this photo brandon? I haven't found this anywhere. Any straight on shots? I wish BC would take more than one photo of their wheels.

That pic is from @bcforgedwheels instagram page. They have updates there at of times before they are on the website or out to dealers. That wheel is freshly built.

- - - Updated - - -

I like em!
a5a9y8e9.jpg
Looks perfect Jake, conservative offsets with plenty of clearance for fatty stop tech calipers. The wheels actually look surprisingly large.

Last edited:
That's excellent light weight and they look great Jake! congrats!

Thanks Dave :)

Those look nice.

Thank you, I think they came out perfect!

Looks perfect Jake, conservative offsets with plenty of clearance for fatty stop tech calipers. The wheels actually look surprisingly large.

Thank you, Brandon! There's plenty of clearance with my WP Pro EX6R F&R big brake. I have about 1/2" between caliper and spokes in the front and a little more than 1/4" in the rear based on a rough guesstimate. I can measure if anyone needs specifics.

Nice! Change the center caps to the BC all brush ones will make a difference in the look of the wheels. You might like it more :wink:

- - - Updated - - -

Also try Chrome or Aluminum lugs instead of black. That will also help to make the look of those wheels better.

Yes they are. For the price and the ride I can't complain. I like it! You can get a whole set front and rears for the NSX for a little over $400 bucks on ebay shipped.:wink:

Its not too late to get your new BC Forged wheels in time for fall! Lead time to your door around 30 days!

Great wheels and a great vendor. No one should buy anything else. LOL

Is the HB05-BGBX available in step-lip or monoblock and possibly a thinner spoke?

Is the HB05-BGBX available in step-lip or monoblock and possibly a thinner spoke?

There is a new series that was just released that is available in 18, the HCS. HCS02 is similar to the HB05 but with more detail on the spoke and a step lip.
HCS-02-2.jpg

There is a new series that was just released that is available in 18, the HCS. HCS02 is similar to the HB05 but with more detail on the spoke and a step lip.
View attachment 115537
Thanks, Exactly what I was looking for.

- - - Updated - - -

I've been on the site and the RS 41 is not the same wheel/not what I'm looking for.
Similar yes, satisfying...No. lol.
Mono block version of th HB05 is the RS 41. They have the same spoke design, and in concave it will look very similar. Otherwise all their wheels are listed on their site here:

http://www.bcec.com.tw/wheel/new_rim_main/MAIN.html

Last edited:
Here are the new HCS Series designs. Available in 18x8-8.5 and 19x9.5-10.
HCS01
HCS-01-350.jpg
HCS02
HCS-02-350 (1).jpg
HCS03
HCS-03-350.jpg
HCS04
HCS-04-350 (1).jpg
These are some of BC's best new designs, step lip/suspended spoke is fantastic.

- - - Updated - - -

HCS-02-3-60.png

- - - Updated - - -

How do these compare in price to the te37?

The RS and RT Series monoblocks are similarly priced, a bit less, to TE37's. The 2 piece are a bit more expensive depending on series. Although with BC, you get to choose any width and offset, plus lead time is only 30 days.

- - - Updated - - -

Great wheels and a great vendor. No one should buy anything else. LOL

Thanks Dave, I appreciate it.

Back