• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Big Thanks To Zahntech

I have this unexplainable anxiety when I need to have my car work on. 99% of the time I seek someone who I can trust to work on my car because I try to avoid having any part of my car damaged by negligent service technicians. Good helps are hard to find and I am happy that Zahntech is now available for us in the greater Seattle area.

I asked John to install my new CTSC last week, and the install job was superb. The tech guy at the dyno place also commented on this. It was very cool that John accompanied me to Carb Connection to get the dyno on my car on his day off.

If anyone needs an experienced mechanic who provides good customer service and quality work, I strongly recommend John. He’s our man!

Thanks John.

Donny

I can second that - I've had John do lots of work on my NSX including a CTSC install as well. I've been very pleased with all of his work. Highly recommended.

Hey Donny, saw your car while John was doing some minor work on mine. That's my drool on the back of it. Nice work.

As I've said before, Zahntech does all my mechanic work that I don't want to dive into...on all our cars. Thanks!
A+
:smile:

should we all buy him some donuts to show our appreciation to him tongiht :) LOL.

Yeap, Good guy + Great service + have loads of experiences + nsx owner (enthusiast) , where else you can find a guy like that in WA??

Spread the words out, recommend more freinds/coworkers/relatives to him!!!

Plug for John, as he has countless times assisted me free of charge, and plus he is a good grill man, so come on... now just when was the last time John at Acura of Lynnwood cooked you a good cheese burger? :biggrin:

I've recomended a freind for a big job to John, like timing belt 60k service and some more stuff that i cannot recall at the moment. Did a wonderfull job no complains. The car was drivin to california the next day and everything A+, great guy always welling to help.

~One in a Million~

John@Microsoft said:
Plug for John, as he has countless times assisted me free of charge, and plus he is a good grill man, so come on... now just when was the last time John at Acura of Lynnwood cooked you a good cheese burger? :biggrin:
Got to cut in here for just a lil' add

Zahntech (John) is definitely one in a million. Not only is he an amazing, talented mechanic with endless knowledge of the NSX, a superb grillman (so I hear ;) ), but he is a man of such noble and admirable character. I feel truly blessed to be able to call him "friend". Amazing guy!! Just my .02 worth ;)

WOW you guys are all so very kind..thank you for your kind words..but really ..I am just a guy trying to do some decent work and pay my mortgage, oh and maybe get a CTSC someday:biggrin: ..thanks agian...JZ

Last edited:
Back