• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Blackhawk Tour?

BTW, phone number(s) to speak to a live individual:

(925) 736-2277

x333 reception
x444 security

Don't wait for me, I may have to work...

I wanted to thank Vytas and all the other people who were involved in planning this event. It was too early to get up, but it was a great time and was worth it.

I loved having all the NSXs of different colors arranged out in front of the museum (sort of like a mini NSXPO!), the docent-led museum tour, the lunch outside by the water, getting to see and talk to so many people I haven't seen in a while...

It was a great event. Thanks you guys for making it happen.

Chip

calexand said:
I wanted to thank Vytas and all the other people who were involved in planning this event. It was too early to get up, but it was a great time and was worth it.

I loved having all the NSXs of different colors arranged out in front of the museum (sort of like a mini NSXPO!), the docent-led museum tour, the lunch outside by the water, getting to see and talk to so many people I haven't seen in a while...

It was a great event. Thanks you guys for making it happen.

Chip

Agreed! Thanks to Ted for following up on the Blackhawk tour idea and anyone else involved.

-CiaoBoy

I'd like to add my thanks to all the people who set this up!!! I'm new to the NSX community and it was great to meet new people and catch up with those I've met before!!! And did it turn out to be a great day or what? It was a definite sight to see all the NSX's and various mods... What a great turn out!!! Thanks again to all the organizers!!! :)

Back