• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

(blk NSX) in Honolulu/Punahou area

:mad: At about 10 PM, 9-9-03, a loud, black NSX comes ripping past me while I was on foot crossing the intersection. I could tell this driver was not familiar with the area, because he was driving on a two lane street, of which one lane turns into 'parking on the street' after sunset. He got caught in the right lane, in back of a parked car, because the person in the left lane, doing the speed limit, wouldn't let him merge left. This must have pissed him off, because after the two lane street opened up near Punahou High School, I could hear him reach 3rd gear. If you are out there, fess up, contact me. Did you just buy the pre-owned NSX? - Aloha

Attachments

• multi-color,nsx.jpg
    multi-color,nsx.jpg
    2.1 KB · Views: 143
Not me! I do have a similar car, but mine's quiet (factory muffler). Sounds like one that just sold recently. It's torn up a bit with Comptech exhaust. I've driven it and just wasn't impressed by how badly it had been beaten up. Probably that car.

It was in the HNL Advertiser for a while at $29,000 with a Nakamich deck being mentioned.

Honolulu - Makiki / Wilder, 9 AM

(Taking a chance and asking) SantaBorg - Was that you out there this morning in the super-clean, black NSX, with chrome wheels? No front plate, but plate on back begins "J?? ???". (This NSX was quiet.):cool: :cool: :cool:

Back