• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

bLodisign Front Signal Covers-Ready to order

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just ran out of smoked covers and sent the supplier an email to cut more.
I still have several sets of clear in stock though. I'll update when I have smoked back in stock.

Blodi,

Thanks for taking care of me, you are truly a standup vendor! Still very satisfied with my purchase and would not hesitate doing future business with you.

Jason

I received them real fast (actually faster than I originally had thought). They look good but definitely needed some adjustment. When I received these the driver side was near perfect (slight bowing but not enough to be noticeable without close inspection). The passenger side had sever bowing (1/3" protrusion) it was very noticeable but the fix was simple. I took a drill with a 5/32" drill bit and slotted the holes on the L shaped tab that goes towards the inside of the car. The bowing on the passenger side is now the same as the driver side, near perfect. If I were to make a recommendation to blodi it would be to slot that holes on that tab or both tabs to allow for better fitment. Only took me about 2 minutes to adjust them, after the modification to get it to sit correctly.
2012-06-09_13-55-22_463.jpg

Last edited:
I received them real fast (actually faster than I originally had thought). They look good but definitely needed some adjustment. When I received these the driver side was near perfect (slight bowing but not enough to be noticeable without close inspection). The passenger side had sever bowing (1/3" protrusion) it was very noticeable but the fix was simple. I took a drill with a 5/32" drill bit and slotted the holes on the L shaped tab that goes towards the inside of the car. The bowing on the passenger side is now the same as the driver side, near perfect. If I were to make a recommendation to blodi it would be to slot that holes on that tab or both tabs to allow for better fitment. Only took me about 2 minutes to adjust them, after the modification to get it to sit correctly.

That actually is a great idea. If you get a chance, post/send me a pic of the tabs and I'll see if I can work that into future batches of them.
Thanks!

That actually is a great idea. If you get a chance, post/send me a pic of the tabs and I'll see if I can work that into future batches of them.
Thanks!

Here are the pictures of the piece I modified. I would say I probably doubled it's length. Not sure if it would be beneficial or detrimental to slot the other tab but it may be worth a try to test it out yourself.

2012-06-13_12-10-11_318.jpg

2012-06-13_12-10-04_408.jpg

Thanks. I think something like that is doable.
I tried to make these as "plug n' play" as possible when I developed them all those years ago, but a little adjustability I'm sure would go a long ways.

If you have smoke in stock now, save a pair for me, reply, and I'll place my order ASAP. Wlrk4gd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back