• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Blue Batmobile Progression Thread, March 2011-Present

15b031b5-ab09-40db-b564-a3f11db39277.jpg

d5c42c15-b6a3-4787-8148-f9754c698fc3.jpg

B@t™

Last edited:
Did u wrap your mirrors blue ?!

And cover that awesome CF work, unlikely, more likely it is the bodywork and sky reflecting on the mirrors coz that NSX is so damn clean!!!

Lovely looking NSX Bat ....

Looking forward to receiving mine in the New Year ... Any others been installed yet? Pictures if they have please ...

Last edited:

The only thing that I can think would 'finish' the side view would be if you can get some CF inserts made for your sill panels to sit below the DF side intakes. IMO it would tie the mods all together.

9e7e63ed-26a4-447a-9664-36a8b6ad9674.jpg

Well, I decided to go back to stock on my seats. It's getting harder for this old man to get in and out of the Corbeau's on a daily basis =p. So I had the centers on my oem seats done in blue. I kept the harness bar and belts for the time being.

B@t™

very slick.
9e7e63ed-26a4-447a-9664-36a8b6ad9674.jpg

Well, I decided to go back to stock on my seats. It's getting harder for this old man to get in and out of the Corbeau's on a daily basis =p. So I had the centers on my oem seats done in blue. I kept the harness bar and belts for the time being.

B@t™

very slick.

Car looks great, i would suggest keep going on the interior and do all the tan items in blue.....do a colored vinyl interior spray "blue" and spray or dye the carpets blue too......:cool:

blue or black would, blue being more rare (and more work)

Do it all blue, and if you don't like it, do it over in black, I think it would be original and interesting in blue.

My LBPB had Blue interior, would love to go that route, even black :).

B@t™

Do it........Blue-Black combo.........If you screw it up, I have a compete Ivory carpet set, I can hook you up with. Might be tricky getting exact blue dye right for carpet, but I have no doubt you can pull it off.:cool:

- - - Updated - - -

My LBPB had Blue interior, would love to go that route, even black :).

B@t™

- - - Updated - - -

IMGP1591.jpg

IMGP1595.jpg

my 05 LBBP.

B@t™

Looks awesome................anything but tan interior, my least favorite......I changed my tan interior to black, even changed door panels from a 2005 with Black....

Back