• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Blue Batmobile's Full Smoke Taillight Overlay(PICS)!

FuryNSX said:
And with a DreamzSport wing.

attachment.php

What level of tinting was used on this badass car?

bat seems to offer 2 shades. one lighter and one darker. but photos can be decieving as depending on the lighting, angle, and shot, it can look either darker or lighter... but it seems like he has the darker of the two shades bat offers....

I've already got JDM tails. I wonder if I added the lighter overlay would it be like the darker overlay ?

Hey where's that asshole's trunk keyhole and antenna as well on that dark shaded red car?:eek:

:biggrin:Yeah, fellas I did get the darker set he sells, but also had them sprayed BEFORE we put the tint on. So it is darker then the one he sells due to my own modifications:wink:

Brandon

Looks cool!

By the way Bat, you need to get yourself an X of your own one of these days!

I'm not familiar with how this works. What do they look like before you apply them and how do you apply them? How long do they last? Are there problems of peeling and does it look obvious during a close inspection?

Thanks

12AMNSX said:
I'm not familiar with how this works. What do they look like before you apply them and how do you apply them? How long do they last? Are there problems of peeling and does it look obvious during a close inspection?
Thanks

It's very much like window tint. It comes in flat sheets pre-cut in the shape of your light. You apply it much like window tinting. If you apply it right, there is no way it's coming off. In fact getting it off might be the tricky part, though it can be done (just like window tint). Also, if done well, it should not be obvious at all. I have no idea how long they will last. I've had them for about a year and they still look as good as when I first put them on.

Vega$ NSX said:
It's very much like window tint. It comes in flat sheets pre-cut in the shape of your light. You apply it much like window tinting. If you apply it right, there is no way it's coming off. In fact getting it off might be the tricky part, though it can be done (just like window tint). Also, if done well, it should not be obvious at all. I have no idea how long they will last. I've had them for about a year and they still look as good as when I first put them on.
Blue Batmobile said:
Where are your pics dammit!

Bat ;)

BUSTED:biggrin:

Here's what the side ones look like. I have 6/10 on the front and 3/10 on the
rear. Close up shots are in my gallery.

12489front_side_after_bilsteins-med.jpg

whoah... whuts the story on this nsx? :eek: :biggrin: :confused:

Back