• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

bngl3rt's "Midnight Run" build

Wow they are light. Sorry I missed your chart. Yeah lots of 255 options available. Get the new star specs.

Wow they are light. Sorry I missed your chart. Yeah lots of 255 options available. Get the new star specs.

These are Prodrive GC-07C, apparently the newer and less-concave GC-07J are even lighter... but I like the way these look a bit better.

Thanks! I'll see what my alignment guy says when I bring him the car... I do track it occasionally and I don't want to go through rear tires even faster than it did on the stock rims, plus I'm not a huuuuuge fan of the "stance" look, prefer the car to look more functional (cause it is!). So I will end up with whatever he thinks is the best street/track alignment.
Just for clarity sake.. I was referring to the front alignment. In general and this is a very loose rule of thumb many of us have had good experience maxing the neg cam up front and minimizing the neg cam in the rear. This will usually yield a -2.5* front/rear avg (depending on how low you are)

Just for clarity sake.. I was referring to the front alignment. In general and this is a very loose rule of thumb many of us have had good experience maxing the neg cam up front and minimizing the neg cam in the rear. This will usually yield a -2.5* front/rear avg (depending on how low you are)

Ah, interesting. Maybe that will help... I am getting a bit of rub up front on the outer edges of the a/c condenser shroud, at certain steering angles and certain speeds. It's not at full lock at parking lot speeds though - I just noticed it when taking a u-turn at ~35mph. After I parked I noticed that indeed, the tires have eaten away the outside corners of the most protrudey bits of the condenser shroud. I guess I should just take it off?

Ah, interesting. Maybe that will help... I am getting a bit of rub up front on the outer edges of the a/c condenser shroud, at certain steering angles and certain speeds. It's not at full lock at parking lot speeds though - I just noticed it when taking a u-turn at ~35mph. After I parked I noticed that indeed, the tires have eaten away the outside corners of the most protrudey bits of the condenser shroud. I guess I should just take it off?
The additional neg camber won't help that kind of rub but it's been many many many years since I remember running those OEM condenser shrouds. I took them off long ago. Mine were shredded.

Ok, I will try and get around to taking mine off before they're completely gone :smile: One step closer to being able to run 235 up front!

You can also pull them back. I secured mine with some zip ties. There is quite a gap you can work with.

... Glass engine hatch rubber seal is loose and flops around in the wind - ???? the part is discontinued so not sure what to do about this ...

if this is the thin seal around the full outer edge then Im very keen to learn how you address this please, rgds Paul

Back