• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Body work

Best is Prime member "Pbassjo" => Joe Lamoriello, Vince's Auto Body Works, 185 Smith St, Poughkeepsie, NY

Closer to me, I've used Robbie's in Dover, NJ, who does the usual Mercedes, etc & a number of Ferraris.

i have used northern valley body closter nj speak to owner Norman

- he used to have a nsx and has done work on mine and a few other nsx owners in town

phone # 201-768-0628

use my name- john hulbrock

Joe lomoriello, owner of vinces auto body, not only owns an nsx but has repaired more than probably any other body shop in the country. Plus he is a true gentleman and one of our community's best assets

Best is Prime member "Pbassjo" => Joe Lamoriello, Vince's Auto Body Works, 185 Smith St, Poughkeepsie, NY

Closer to me, I've used Robbie's in Dover, NJ, who does the usual Mercedes, etc & a number of Ferraris.

this would be my recomendation and many others.

Joe lomoriello, owner of vinces auto body, not only owns an nsx but has repaired more than probably any other body shop in the country. Plus he is a true gentleman and one of our community's best assets

Agree with all said here.

Back