• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Bugatti Veyron: Not particularly useful in a regatta

Re: Who's the U-boat commander??

Strange I saw nothing on the National news programs or CNBC until yesterday when I saw it on USATODAY.com. Even earlier this week I was telling Steve about it and he hadn't heard squat until the Fchat guys started talking about it. To add to the story, one of the attorneys in his office was murdered last year and a coworker's husband was charged. They are now looking into whether she knew about the scheme and got killed as a result. They are also saying there are potential mob ties to this scheme which if true this guy is in a whole world of shit worse than the government can bring on him.

his story has been national news for a few weeks.

Re: Bugatti into marsh...

Sorry, but that's a repost from yesterday.:wink:

$1.25 million Bugatti Veyron in the water

On yahoo, a man accidently drove his bugatti into the water. OUCH!!!!

Re: $1.25 million Bugatti Veyron in the water

repost number 4....look in off topic...its been posted many times....but yeah sucks for that guy.

This is great. This repost is positioned right below another repost of the same thing. What are the odds.:confused:

Sorry guys :redface: I did look for it before I posted, but I was in a hurry to get a meeting...:smile:

No problem. Everyone is just having a little fun.

Hope you had a good meeting.:biggrin:

This story has not only been re-posted, it's been re-threaded and re-forumed over & over.

hhmm? Has Greta or Geraldo gotten a hold of this yet? :confused:

I didn't click on the links above so hopefully this is a new video. Someone should save the video before the lawyers make You Tube take it down.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/32yyvmlGOdo&rel=0&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/32yyvmlGOdo&rel=0&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

i guess he doesn't have to worry too much since it's a lambo and not the bugatti :tongue:

Wow crystal clear blue skies and I didn't see any bird distractions? Maybe he was distracted by the kids taking the video? :wink:

What are the odds these kids would be filming when he drives into the lake? WOW

Wow crystal clear blue skies and I didn't see any bird distractions? Maybe he was distracted by the kids taking the video? :wink:

What are the odds these kids would be filming when he drives into the lake? WOW

"Wait!" ........ "It can't be!" ......... "NO!" ......... "Don't tell me that balloon family is at it again?" :confused::confused:

Simply amazing that there is video of the actual crash.

And I'm no lawyer, but I didn't see any distractions at all. Clear skies, open road, no pelicans -- it almost looks as if he intentionally drove it into the lagoon at a particular location.

This story's not over.

I smell publicity stunt as well.......

The big screwup is when he sent his agent to the auction to buy him another toy, the agent bid/won the Veyron but this is the vehicle he really wanted. :smile:

64-Amphicar_Conv_DV-07-MBA_01.jpg

Simply amazing that there is video of the actual crash.

And I'm no lawyer, but I didn't see any distractions at all. Clear skies, open road, no pelicans -- it almost looks as if he intentionally drove it into the lagoon at a particular location.

This story's not over.

I agree and thought the same thing after I saw the clip, although there was someone standing on the side of the road. Maybe they threw something at the car and the guy was looking back? I don't know just a guess. If I had to call it I would say intentional.

Back