• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Buying an NSX in the NW? Seattle

Hey guys and gals.

I'm looking for an NSX and live near Seattle/Lynnwood. I've been watching the ads on and off for the past year but I've made the decision to go forward with an NSX this year. I have a few other cars in mind also if nothing pops up this year but right now NSX is #1.

I come from the s2ki family for about 5 years and I recently sold my s2000. Great bunch of guys and gals and one of the best/friendliest enthusiast groups. Meets are always awesome. I've seen Zahntech post on this site and saw his NSX when I took my s2k in to his shop so glad to hear they are also on this site.

I'm pretty busy with my career so I can't get too much travel time so I'm hoping a nice NSX pops up within 500 miles. Craigs list, Autorader, NSX forums the right resources to check for NW NSX ads?

If you know of anyone or are planning to sell your NSX, PM me and let me know the details. I'll be paying all cash/bank cashiers checks so we wouldn't have to go through all the loan process issues and steps with credit unions etc.

If I do land with an NSX in the near term, I will def try to come out and participate in many meets with the NW NSX family.

It will be nice to meet you all :)

Last edited:
ParkPlace motors in Bellevue has two. Go to www.parkplacemotors.com. I have not checked them out personnally, but I drive by there daily and see them out front. They have been there for at least 3 months. Good luck

I went there for a canadian guy who desided not to buy I guess, just because I wanted to go anyway, im not that nice. I looked at the red one. no mods, low milage, reasonable price. the green looked ok also. stock, no mods etc. The guy started it up, sounded fine, like a sewing machine, I got in, everything worked properly etc....Its worth a shot, now that you know one of us has seen them first hand. Im no expert but, I woulda bought either if I didnt already have one.

I went by there just after I got my '92, but they definitely go for a different market segment than I would place myself in. If you are looking for low miles, cleaned with a toothbrush level of detail, and don't mind paying for it, Park Place is the dealer for you. They have nothing in bad condition. Nothing. From what I hear, their maintenance people are great, but as with their cars, expensive.

That being said, I got my '92 for $25k, with 129k miles. It's all dependent on what you are looking for, but I am willing to do a little wrenching to save fourteen thousand dollars.

Nick

also keep an eye on cars.com and ebay.com

i was thinking about checking out the green one at parkplace but i wish i had a better reason to get it, i wouldnt want to pimp out a green one i just love how they look

Thanks all :) If all goes good, I will be making an offer for an out of state 97 NSX-T today.

Road trip here I come :)

No Garantees but I know someone with a 2001 Yellow w/21K for $49K. Interested?

Chris

Rims/Wings West/DVD

Back