• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

buying parts from japan

hi i was wondering does any1 know how to buy stuff from japan and get it shiped to the us because theres asite for graphics called artfactory-inc.com,which sells graphics but i dont know how to read japanese so dont know how i would buy a graphic from them thank s

generasiaNSX said:
hi i was wondering does any1 know how to buy stuff from japan and get it shiped to the us because theres asite for graphics called artfactory-inc.com,which sells graphics but i dont know how to read japanese so dont know how i would buy a graphic from them thank s

Reading this gave me vertigo. Nothing personal, but how much effort does it take to spell correctly and use better grammar?

I've been using 1 hand to type now for 4 weeks and my posts look 100 times better than yours. :eek:

My Japanese is limited but...

I'm not sure what u want from that site.. but it doesn't seem like they are taking any online orders at this time.

In general if you want to buy something from Japan you need two things.

1) A Japanese bank account so you can wire money to the seller (Kind of like Paypal.. but direct deposit between individuals. Its a cool system!)

or

a way to transfer money to a bank account in Japan.

2) A method of shipping it. Most japanese vendors don't like to ship things overseas. So you need a third party that is acustomed to shipping things out of country to take care of that for you. (IE. A relative, A friend that lives there, or a company that specializes in that kind of thing)

Back