• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

C&C this weekend?

OOT again this weekend. Looks like a beautiful day tomorrow. Have fun!

Best Regards,

Danny

Would love to make it but car is going in for FINAL TUNE!! WhooHoo! (shooting for between 550-600 whp) Car has been running like a champ lately so it's a shame to keep missing these events.

when and where does the Vegas Cars and Coffee event happen?

Thanks! Looks like there is always an amazing turn out. The C&C her in Albuquerque,NM has a nice turn out with the same guys but I'm excited to go to this meet.

Anybody going this weekend? Leaving Albuquerque on friday and plan on meeting up with you all saturday morning. Hope to see you all there.

Doug

Would love to meet up with ya, but I have some family in town memorial day weekend...and I pretty much plan on spending the weekend poolside at the monte carlo :cool:

The Lopez clan is heading out to the lake this weekend. No can play with my car buddies. Have a fun and safe Memorial Day weekend everybody! :biggrin:

All i saw was 1 silver nsx parked away from thrle rest of the cars. Didnt see who it was but nice looking car.

I also saw a silver nsx at the valet at theMirage, a black nsx driving up the strip and a red one on flamingo.

All i saw was 1 silver nsx parked away from thrle rest of the cars. Didnt see who it was but nice looking car.

I also saw a silver nsx at the valet at theMirage, a black nsx driving up the strip and a red one on flamingo.

I drove through about 9:15 and met with Ray briefly (Silver NSX w/black rims). I stayed to look at the cars until about 9:45. I parked my blue NSX away from the show group. I didn't see you, perhaps you left earlier.

Tom

Not too sure. I might have just miss you. I think i did leave at 10 because we had to check oit of the hotel by 11.

I had a great time though. Amazing cars, and really nice people.

Back