• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Calling ALL San Diego NSXers!!!!

Man, this always happens the weekend I go to vegas. I'm down for the next one.

Anyone want to do a Fashion Valley - Coronado drive?

LMK when you guys want to do FV/Coronado drive...:smile:

How many people can actually make it at 9:00AM? Maybe we're better served starting later?

Hey Guys,

I need to round at the hospital first before I can join you guys. As stated in the beginning of the thread, I think most were thinking of early afternoon.

I'm down for FV to Coronado. 1PM would be divine. Although Hooter's is tempting. Anyone have recommendations for a good car wash? My car looks less than desireable at the moment. BTW, Jerry@Greenlight did my clutch in Jan '09 and charged $680 for labor.

Last edited:
Does a rollout time of 1:00PM work for everyone?

Hey Guys,

can we get an official roll call to see if we are definitely going to meet and how many people are going?! Everyone chimed in here and there, but no official word that people are coming. So let me know. I am running into work now, will check back later. If we are meeting at 1pm, is that in scripps?

Thanks again.
Dat

That was a great ride!! :smile: I still feel a little bad about the distraction at the Mobil exit....

Thanks again everyone for coming out!!!

Scripps Ranch Meet & Drive
September 4, 2010
1:00PM

1. FuryNSX
2. chiefcurtis
3. liftnot
4. Ella'sDaddy
5. Abe Froman

Not sure
1. FLYN_LOW
2. NSXclear

Sorry Gents,

I was tied now with my wifey to be, going over wedding plans!!!!!! :eek:

hoping to meet up next time with you guys.

p.s. I was so looking forward to meeting the Chicago's King of sausage and the birthday boys.

Kenny

Hey guys,

Really fun drive today; just a bit hot out there. It made it that much better to cool down afterwards at Hooters, though. :D

I'm bummed out about my pictures. Most of them didn't come out. I'm really out of tune, as this is my first drive out of all of 2010. We need to do another soon, so I can get back into form with my picture taking skills. :)

See you guys soon.

-Randy

Today's accident proves that the NSX is still a head turner.

As we were leaving the parking lot, at a stop light, a gentlemen in the turning lane next to us couldn't help to admire our cars. The light turns green for our lane and the NSX caravan starts to turn right. I'm one of the last cars so I'm could see this guy watching the NSXs going by. For some reason he thinks that his turning lane turned green also, so he floors the gas with his eyes still fixed on our NSX. Next thing I know, he plows into the car in front of him, a small Civic. That Civic hits the car in front of her, a Honda Accord, and that Accord hits the next car, another SUV. There were a total of four cars involved in the accident.

I froze for a second and I didn't know if I should get out to see if everyone was okay or catch up to the other NSXs that already left. I figured it was less than 5 mph and the injuries couldn't be that serious, so I just speed away to catch up with the rest of the group.

I was about to ask my nephew (passenger) to take pictures of the accident to post on Prime, but I already felt bad for the guy that caused the accident. It wouldn't be very nice to get Andrew's huge Nikon Professional SLR Camera out, setup a tripod, and take pictures of his misery. :tongue:

Last edited:
The few pictures that weren't screwed up....

DSCN1048.jpg

DSCN1053.jpg

DSCN1056.jpg

DSCN10601.jpg

DSCN1066.jpg

We had a total of 71 photos in my camera. I am just posting some that I think are decent... If anyone want me to email them the photos, let me know.

We need to go out more often...

Warm regards,
Dat

p.s. sorry guys, I know nothing about computer. this is the best I can do for posting photos. I dont know how to do it like Randy!! :smile:

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 38
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 34
  • 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 37
  • 017.jpg
    017.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 44
  • 018.jpg
    018.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 43
  • 029.jpg
    029.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 43
  • 041.jpg
    041.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 37
  • 045.jpg
    045.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 35
  • 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 38
  • 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 37
  • 024.jpg
    024.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 38
  • 034.jpg
    034.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 36
  • 066.jpg
    066.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 33
We had a total of 71 photos in my camera. I am just posting some that I think are decent... If anyone want me to email them the photos, let me know.

We need to go out more often...

Warm regards,
Dat

p.s. sorry guys, I know nothing about computer. this is the best I can do for posting photos. I dont know how to do it like Randy!! :smile:
Yeah, finally get to see some rolling shots of my car. I don't get too many of those. Would love it if you could send them over. I'll PM you.

-Randy

Maybe instead of a FV->Coronado drive, we do the reverse and up in the Mission/Fashion Valley area instead. I just tried Smashburger in Hazard Center, and it could be a great place to end up for lunch.

Maybe instead of a FV->Coronado drive, we do the reverse and up in the Mission/Fashion Valley area instead. I just tried Smashburger in Hazard Center, and it could be a great place to end up for lunch.

Hey Guys,

As a favor, can our next drive ends in Mira Mesa?! There a sandwich shop just open up that I think be really good.

Dat

I'm sure there is a lot more San Diego NSX owners that don't check the Southwest section.

I think we should make a seperate San Diego Roll Call thread so we can PM them privately. If you know of any owners or come across a post with a San Diego Location, add their name for them in the San Diego Roll Call thread.

Orange County and Los Angeles owners seem much more organize than the San Diego crew.

Here is a good start:
1. Ella'sDaddy - 1999 Zanardi #45
2. FuryNSX
3. Miner
4. Liftnot
5. NSXclear
6. SFDreamer
7. AbeFroman
8. NSXclear
9. Manh3
10. Gomaidy
11. makav3li