• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Calling ALL San Diego NSXers!!!!

Let's roll!!!

Looks like the weather is going to provide us with a nice and sunny day this Saturday, after serving up gray and wet dreariness.

What: NSXSD city drive
Date: Saturday, October 9, 2010
Time: 11:00AM

Meeting spot:
Parking lot, Babies R Us, Mira Mesa
8181 Mira Mesa Boulevard
San Diego, CA 92126

1. liftnot
2. FuryNSX
3. BryziNSX
4. Abe Froman
5. RickinSD
6. c30na1 (maybe)
7. Ella's Daddy
8. Flyn_Low
9. MarineNSX93
10. YellowHaze
11. LMR
12. BryziNSX

Last edited:
Thanks to Randy for the scenic route and all involved in setting this up. It was good to meet some guys and gals from San Diego. What a great
day:biggrin: Can't wait for a Palomar run.

Hey everyone! It was great to meet all of you. Sorry I had to cut out early. We had an awesome turn out and I can't wait for the next one. Randy, great job on the route planning-thanks for putting that together. Ethan, thanks for the smoked signal housing :)

Great job, Randy. The places we visited were awesome and our group was friendly and fun, as I have come to expect from the NSX community. Here is the URL of a thread I posted of pics I shot this day. Hope everyone made it home safe and without incident.

Request: There were lots of cameras hung out the windows of NSXs today clicking away. Please post your pics to the thread I posted so we can relive the fun again and again.

Steve

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1360101#post1360101

Last edited:
Thank you all and Randy for the planning. That was fun even if I could not go the distance. It's cool to see that many NSXs together. Nice to meet you all. Rickinsd

Hey guys!

thank you everyone for coming out! it was a great day for a drive! Randy, you are indeed THE MAN!!! I hope we can get as many turnouts next time! Keep in touch via this thread everyone!

I deleted my pix after I loaded up in Shutterfly. Not long ago you were able to view without signing up.
sorry guys, next time I post them on Prime instead. Many of my pix looks like yours.

Why next time?!??!!!! :eek: post them now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:tongue:

:frown: The truth of the matter is....I got shafted on Sat.... I left Coronado early cuz I was craving for carne asada burrito so I stopped by Barrio Logan. Nacho and his gang was hiding in the corner and this was what happened to my car after I came out the taco shop.:frown:

I am so bummed.....You can't win all the time.....I did not have my machete with me...... I am going to the wilderness...This is the only pix I have of my beloved NSX...Enjoy....getting a Pontiac Azteks is not a bad idea after all.

Last edited:
:frown: The truth of the matter is....I got shafted on Sat.... I left Coronado early cuz I was craving for carne asada burrito so I stopped by Barrio Logan. Nacho and his gang was hiding in the corner and this was what happened to my car after I came out the taco shop.:frown:

I am so bummed.....You can't win all the time.....I did not have my machete with me...... I am going to the wilderness...This is the only pix I have of my beloved NSX...Enjoy....getting a Pontiac Azteks is not a bad idea after all.

Hey, I am not understanding this whole post of yours!! are you joking or are you serious? and what exactly happen to your car? Please clarify....

:biggrin: Nothing happened to my car Andrew.

I deleted all the pix in my Nikon after I loaded them up in Shutterfly thinking you guys can view them there. I even put captions in it too just for fun. I have been using Shutterfly for a long time but I wasn't aware the sign-up or else policy change. So, I don't have anything to post except this one looks like I have no wheels so I saved it.

Next time, I'll load them on Prime.

Last edited:
Back