• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Calling ALL San Diego NSXers!!!!

I'm in for the drive but not the karting. Either day is fine with me.

More pics from last Saturday's drive with liftnot and BryziNSX.

IMG_9402.JPG

IMG_9437.JPG

IMG_94461.JPG

IMG_9507.JPG

IMG_9553.JPG

IMG_9561.JPG

IMG_9573.JPG

IMG_9606.JPG

I recently purchased an '03 Silverstone and would like to participate in any future event held in the San Diego area.

I recently purchased an '03 Silverstone and would like to participate in any future event held in the San Diego area.

Awesome! Great choice in color btw... :biggrin: (although I may be a bit biased). You should definitely come out for the upcoming March Saturday drive with a Show&Tell NSX Fiesta slide show and a Mini GP at Miramar Indoor Speed Circuit. So far it looks like the sign up is for March 19th as follows. If you can make it, go ahead and add your name to the list! Hope to see you out there!

March 19 Signup, Slide show, Drive and Karting:
1. tbNSX
2. LMR
3. Gansan
4. Abe Froman

March 19 Signup, Slide show, Drive and Karting:
1. tbNSX
2. LMR (drive only)
3. Gansan
4. Abe Froman
5. FuryNSX
6. Liftnot
7. BryziNSX

3/19 SD NSX Drive

Below is the reservation from Miramar Speed Circuit. The cost is $70/ea. and you pay direct to them.

I can not do the morning drive (can not be free until noon:mad:) but I will be there to set up for the slideshow and karting. Randy/Bryana, would you set up the morning ride?

Hi Tim,

Attached is a copy of your reservation. Here is the order of events on 3/19:

1. Check in with the front desk at 2:30pm - you'll be asked to complete our waiver forms (see attached if you’d like to fill them out beforehand). Please feel free to sit anywhere in the lobby after checking in.

2. About 10 minutes before racing - our track manager will ask your group to enter the track through the "Drivers Only" door. You'll receive a safety briefing, put on your head socks and helmets, and then race. Please remember that close-toed shoes are required when racing.

Your Mini GP will have the following format:

10-min Qualifier
Break
10-min Semi-Final
Break
10-min Final

3. After each race - proceed to the front desk to get your laptime reports.

Thank you very much for booking your event with us. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Kim- Event Coordinator
Miramar Speed Circuit

Hi guys,

I'm afraid I will have to bow out of the upcoming drive. I realized I have a wedding to go to on that day!

Hopefully I'll be able to make the next one. And maybe you can post the slide show for the rest of us to view later! I'd like to see it.

I'm a new member to nsxprime and owns a white 1992 nsx and i live 1 mile away from cvs on scripps.. would love to hook up with u guys one day and do some parking lot pimping... let me know when it's going downnn:biggrin:

Love the silverstone color

I'm assuming you're comment was on mine LoL. Thanks! =)

Using this post as a bump to get some more attendees for the 4/30/11 (this Saturday) drive happening in San Diego. The weather is going to be beautiful and Randy has a great drive routed. We are also going to have a slideshow of Fiesta 2010 pictures (thanks to Randy and Conrad) with snacks at the end of the drive.

See this link for more drive details and SIGN-UP! :smile:

Back