• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Calling all Utah NSX Owners

Can we get a fun run put together? I have been A NSX owner for 2 1/2 years and have never had a get together. Anyone interested in a weekend lunch and drive?
Let me know
Thanks
Brandon

nsx24 said:
Can we get a fun run put together? I have been A NSX owner for 2 1/2 years and have never had a get together. Anyone interested in a weekend lunch and drive?
Let me know
Thanks
Brandon
Count me in! I'm aware of four other NSX owners in SLC. We should also include the S2000 owners in a group drive. Next weekend would work great for me, let me know and I will contact the other owners (NSX & S2000).

There is a JC Hackett cruise night this Thursday (7-13-06) at the Magna Arctic Circle (8339 W 3500 South) from 6-9pm. Since there are several owners from the Layton area and several from the Salt Lake area, this is probably the most centrally located cruise night during the month. Maybe we can make this a monthly meeting place (I believe this particular cruise is always on the second Thursday of the month). Please indicate if you can attend. If anyone else has a suggestion on a monthly meeting place/time please also indicate.

Last edited:
I'm in town this week, so I might be able to attend. I'll need to check a map to see where that address is relative to where I'm staying. If I'm able to attend, I'll park my POS rental Buick way in the back and search you guys out. :D

-Randy

Back