• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Carbon 6 Front Compliance Clamp

Next batch of clamps fresh off the CNC. These should be ready to ship in ~2 weeks (these will be anodized gold as well.)

photo6.jpg

Am I still on the list from the last time?

Yes, you are. Along with a few others. I will notify all directly via PM once they are ready to ship.

- - - Updated - - -

Very happy with mine. They work well

Good to here. We spent a lot of time getting them to fit very accurately.

Here are the lists of those from the first batch that we we sold out of.

DASHNBY
sippy2
liftnot
dagluestick
Patricio
Fuoss484
illwillem
Dhalsim
synergy004
chudson1549
KennethSK
davidf
NA1/2-R GT
Frank Spano

Last edited:
Nice part Jeff..I have the ct one and it does have a larger profile....that said this clamp helps with reducing static toe changes under braking and turning like at a track..i see no downside to having one and not going to a track....

What he said - I too have the original CT versions. Here is one added clarification; you will indeed notice a better feedback from the steering even on street driving, which also means you will now feel more the various road imperfections and hence a bit harshness in non smooth roads. But a definitely worth it for a sports car.

Any more left? How hard are these to install?

Really enjoying mine. They are pretty easy to install. Instructions included. You may have to file a little bit of the casting ridge but they work nice. Good feedback and a better alignment will await you. Nice part, Jeff. Thanks.

Just a quick update... Our finishing company that does the anodizing is a bit behind on production. They will not be ready until late next week.
Thank you for your patience.

We just got these in today. Getting all the hardware and packaging done now. I sent a PM to all who were on the reservation list.

There are a few sets still available.
Please email or PM me with any questions.

Jeff
[email protected]

We just got these in today. Getting all the hardware and packaging done now. I sent a PM to all who were on the reservation list.

There are a few sets still available.
Please email or PM me with any questions.

Jeff
[email protected]
Jeff

Info sent. Awesome work again... Thanks

Jeff you need to give some notice of ideas and projects going on with you so that it gives people a chance to maybe hold out on buying similar items elsewhere. Your stuff is very nice and you may have a following so this may come to your benefit.

Back