• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Carbon 6: Super GT Mirror

I certainly would have got them. I'm offshore and they are posted and sold before I had a chance to check.:banghead: I think even if he made 20 more they would still be exclusive, since at 1700 for a set many people won't get them. Pro car has made 100 nsxr spoilers and they are still exclusive.

No lol keep it exclusive , like he said he would do ,IMO

If you want something exclusive, then get yourself a Pininfarina P4/5. Now that's exclusive. You won't be one of the 12 owners. You'll be the 2nd owner in the entire world.

Sorry for crappy Iphone pics but its been raining.
Mirrors are so sexy sorry haha but when your driving you always look at your mirrors so very lucky.
You do lose on viewing area but motor works great and fits good. CF and shape is simply beautiful.
Will provide more comments in a weeks time and more photos. It'll be interesting what other NSX owners say and Mr Shigeru Uehara will say with the NSX OZ 2013 drive coming in 2 weeks.

Nico
IMG_1778.jpg
IMG_1780.jpg

Sorry for crappy Iphone pics but its been raining.
Mirrors are so sexy sorry haha but when your driving you always look at your mirrors so very lucky.
You do lose on viewing area but motor works great and fits good. CF and shape is simply beautiful.
Will provide more comments in a weeks time and more photos. It'll be interesting what other NSX owners say and Mr Shigeru Uehara will say with the NSX OZ 2013 drive coming in 2 weeks.

Nico
View attachment 97188
View attachment 97189

wow......those look great.

I was lucky enough to see Jeff selling the last pair of mirrors he had. They were RHD but he was able to work with them and make them work for my LHD. He didn't ask for anything to do this and he offered it at his own discretion. His quality, service and customer relations speak for themselves. As a business owner myself I commend Jeff for his effort to make these work for me! Thanks again Jeff.
Here are a few pictures after I did a quick dry fit, my car has been on jack stands since last November at my shop ( winter time ) re doing my interior, excuse the dust._DSC2387.jpg_DSC2392.jpg_DSC2401.jpg_DSC2386.jpg_DSC2388.jpg

I was lucky enough to see Jeff selling the last pair of mirrors he had. They were RHD but he was able to work with them and make them work for my LHD. He didn't ask for anything to do this and he offered it at his own discretion. His quality, service and customer relations speak for themselves. As a business owner myself I commend Jeff for his effort to make these work for me! Thanks again Jeff.
Here are a few pictures after I did a quick dry fit, my car has been on jack stands since last November at my shop ( winter time ) re doing my interior, excuse the dust.View attachment 98052View attachment 98053View attachment 98054View attachment 98055View attachment 98056

Looks nice Bob. Thank you.

Thank you everyone...

I did make up my mind that I WILL make more of these. Just not now or in the immediate future. I have a group of new parts in development and a very unique motor rebuild at our shop. All of these are taking up every bit of my available time.
My goal is to offer a range of parts in the future... and continue new development.

Ok not sure if I should post pics and comments as I want to keep it exclusive :)
I just drove 2000 miles with the car and looking at the mirrors just gives me a big smile, though u lose some area of view.

Here are a few pictures after I did a quick dry fit, my car has been on jack stands since last November at my shop ( winter time ) re doing my interior, excuse the dust.View attachment 98052View attachment 98053View attachment 98054View attachment 98055View attachment 98056

Looks good. I missed it out, really upset about it, just wished I was back back sooner!
... Congrats to the new owner. :smile:

Looks good. I missed it out, really upset about it, just wished I was back back sooner!
... Congrats to the new owner. :smile:

There is Hope, I can hook you up if you want this....

Stumbled upon this pic and had to post it here.
tumblr_mt08yvZxpc1s6192lo1_1280.jpg

Alas- Thats my car.

And the mirrors are sexy as!
Thank you Jeff!
No regrets!

Back