• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Carbon Fiber Center Console

Great looking pieces!!! BTW, are you looking to make a navpod in carbon anytime soon?

Got Mine installed today. These things fit Perfectly!

WP_20131204_0021_zpsddf33b4f.jpg

WP_20131204_0011_zps63e2663a.jpg

WP_20131204_0031_zps4b2288dd.jpg

Thanks Again! Well worth the wait

I'm glad you like it. Made 100% by me and 100% carbon throughout. I don't outsource my work like others and if you do look at the back it's carbon, it's not chop strand mat, and it's not filled with a bunch of resin puddles.

Thanks again, if anyone has questions at all I will answer anything.

- - - Updated - - -

IMG_0916.jpg

Do you have any double dins left?

damn, I was late on this. urgh!...pls check your pm.

Received mine today. Merry Christmas to me indeed. Beautiful work as usual Stephen. If your "other" :wink:project turns out like this you will be swamped with pre-orders.

I would like a double din if you make more. Would also like the CF side skirt insert we talked about..........?

Just wanted everyone to know that Sduff does excellent work. The picture featured in his last post was from my 2001 black NSX. The fit is absolutely DEAD ON and the quality of the piece is great. I've purchased other carbon parts for the car from other vendors, but none have met my (extremely high) expectations other than Sduff's. I wish that I could afford to employ him to do any part that I wanted -- who know's I hear that lottery is pretty high this week.

Keep up the good work and let me know what parts are next ... I'm in!!!!

Ok guys... Here's the deal, I've been getting a decent amount of PM's, angry PM's I might add and want to say this.

I'm going to be offering a 2nd round of center consoles but only 5 maximum. I don't have time to do anymore since I'm relocating and do not plan to take my composite items with me in fear that it will consume my normal job. I will not be accepting payment until these are done since I may get all 4 done, or I may only get 1 or 2 done. On the bright side of things, if something doesn't work out I'll be back next year and be making more composite parts, but let's hope not :biggrin:

The price is slightly higher, but still less expensive then the "other". Price will be $450 Shipped within the US.

Let's start the list.

I'm in!

1. 95gsrturbo
2. 01a4man

I just got back from "kids day" at watkins glen and all I can say is wow. If you're on the fence about meets and events kids day can't get much better. I made the 6 hour drive and it was well worth it!

Now for the pictures since that's what people are waiting for. Also not seen is the two sides that extend down so that the console also has extra security to stay in place since it slides into the metal brackets on the side of the console. Not like it's going anywhere though since there's zero gap between the sides that plague most consoles.
photo-105.jpg

photo-106.jpg

What headunit did you use for this setup? Thanks.

Last edited:
I'm in also. Let me know when you want payment. (I still would like to get CF inserts for side skirts)

Back