• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Carbon Fiber Center Console

1. 95gsrturbo
2. 01a4man
3. Sean Firth
4. Brandon

I'm pushing to get 4 done within the next few weeks. Here's another picture for reference.
photo-128.jpg

Taking another week up here to do my headliner project and center consoles. Things have been pushed back since I'll be trimming in batches so expect another week.

I have 3 of the 5 ready to be trimmed spoken for and paid, so if somehow I screw up "which happens" there are 2 spots available. I'm planning on doing 4 more so 9 total but will keep updating.

Here's a picture of the back of one of the consoles. This is how the back of a full carbon part looks like. There's texture typically and a dull look.

backconsole.jpg

cool staying another week. let go for a cruise once the weather gets better :biggrin:

Ha this weather is not getting better.

Update on consoles. On track to clear coat Friday and ship Saturday. I still have 1 spot open for this run that will be done so if you want AEM gauge cut outs this is the time, if not the console will be cut to DD spec with no additional optional holes.

Along with this batch I will have 3 full carbon consoles that didn't make the cut. Meaning they are ones made that are secondary items since there are a few flaws. These will be cut to double din with no optional holes, and primed unless otherwise specified. Price is $275 shipped. These are still the same quality and strong consoles but will need to be painted.

To recap.
1x carbon fiber console
3x carbon fiber consoles that need paint

Just another update. Took me all day to trim them and test fit. Just need to cut holes for gauges for those that want them and also prep for clear. Will be clearing tomorrow.

I don't feel comfortable shipping right after clearing so Monday everyone will get a tracking number.

Just another update all carbon fiber center consuls have shipped they were shipped FedEx today I unfortunately missed placed the tracking numbers so I will not be able to send you a tracking number until I find the slips I'm driving to New Orleans right now and my truck is full of random stuff I need to find the slips and when I do I will private message you the tracking numbers the only person that received a tracking number is the one that shipped usps to PR.

The other primed carbon consoles for painting are to be shipped in the next few days. I primed and sanded but need to prime again.

I still have 1 primed console unspoken for.

I'm interested in your last console

I'm unfortunately all out of the carbon fiber ones. I have one I may be able to work on if enough time, but that's it. I'll be making one more but not trimming it really to ship out to someone. "you know who you are".

I do have one that needs to be painted though. Still all carbon and it's in primer for sale. But that's pretty much it until further notice.

I am interested in a double din with aspirator fan hole and a gauge cut out. When will you will have these in production again?

I want to get one like OEM style cut out, but with double din. Please let me know when you start production again.

Back