• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

CarFax Anyone? 1FMJU1K50AEB57549

Please refer to Item 2...Good Luck on your purchase :smile:

http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=94722

I think this was more for when carfax did the unlimited carfaxes for a certain amount of time. Now you just get 1 or 5 carfaxes and have to use them within 90 days. You've already paid for them so I don't think carfax cares if you let someone else use them. I could be wrong though.

I think this was more for when carfax did the unlimited carfaxes for a certain amount of time. Now you just get 1 or 5 carfaxes and have to use them within 90 days. You've already paid for them so I don't think carfax cares if you let someone else use them. I could be wrong though.

Okay :cool: I didn't know that. I haven't purchased a CarFax in a while. No worries then.

I just looked on the carfax site and now they are doing unlimited carfaxes by license plate (weird) and 5 by vin # and they must be used in 30 days. So I don't know how this will affect people trying to help out others getting info on potential car purchases.

Back