• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Carfax please :)

you guys were very kind to help me out with one a few years back on my 01 NSX and I would much appreciate any help on this car Im interested in
ZA9DU01B71LA12726

thanks!!:biggrin:
Dan

crap!
sorry I was unaware of the problems that has come up recently, but thanks for the help with my NSX in the past.
If someones carfax is about to run out and isnt scared please send me the info, if not I understand. Ill have to pay the $20 I guess :(

Dan Ciesniewski said:
you guys were very kind to help me out with one a few years back on my 01 NSX and I would much appreciate any help on this car Im interested in
ZA9DU01B71LA12726

thanks!!:biggrin:
Dan

Are you getting a Ferrari?? :confused:

Meeyatch1 said:
Are you getting a Ferrari?? :confused:

haha, you do know what the "Z" stands for lol
but nope....though close ;)

going down to check it out probulary this week, if it works out Ill be back in Indy with it soon :) Ill take ya for a ride, and maybe let ya drive :biggrin: .....but in nice weather of coarse :wink:

deedubb said:
Yep, 2001 Yellow on Black Diablo SV I believe

:eek: either you and eiffel are pretty darn smart or you staulk me online lol jk ;)
its actually a VT, an 01 Diablo 6.0 to be exact. Im just looking right now, but am VERY interested in this one :)

Guess Im gonna have to pay for the carfax too :( , Im a cheap arse lol

Back