• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Cars & Coffee 3/17/12 Dupont Registry

how often do these things pop up? I would love to go

but i say that every time LOL

Damn, out of town again. The early start isn't great, but once you're there, the enjoyment kicks in. You guys have fun!

I'll try and make it too. Thinking about going as a group? Want to meet up at Skyway Jacks for coffee beforehand?

I'll try and make it too. Thinking about going as a group? Want to meet up at Skyway Jacks for coffee beforehand?
I'm in Clearwater. Some of us meet at the Starbucks before hand on Ulmerton right as you exit the Howard Franklin 2582 Ulmerton rd. Since this event is so busy 200-300 cars we meet at 6:15 am and roll over at 6:30. If you arrive much later than 7:15 you will be parking out on the street which is not great. I know this event is very early but once you attend you will see its worth it. Its one of the best Cars & Coffee events in the country

its I am in the middle of this 2002 build that needs to be done in like 20 days I dont have much time to do anything for myself. and sad to say the last parts arrive tomorrow so this weekend I will be under this NSX till its done. it will be driving by monday. IF the parts I ordered are the correct one LOL.

one of these days I will get to go. I dont mind going its I would need to wash and wax the car the day before etc. etc no time

I'm in Clearwater. Some of us meet at the Starbucks before hand on Ulmerton right as you exit the Howard Franklin 2582 Ulmerton rd. Since this event is so busy 200-300 cars we meet at 6:15 am and roll over at 6:30. If you arrive much later than 7:15 you will be parking out on the street which is not great. I know this event is very early but once you attend you will see its worth it. Its one of the best Cars & Coffee events in the country

I'm on my way! Don't leave without me.

Great time, Ron. Glad I got up at that ungodly hour to join you and the S2K group.

Back