• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Cars & Croissants (NJ) Sun July, Intercar Mercedes Benz, Newton, NJ

The latest update from the C&C organizers:
All,
For our next meet on Sunday, July 13, we will be having our bi-weekly gathering at a special location for that day -- Intercar, Inc. which is a Mercedes-Benz dealership in Newton, NJ (on US-206 north of Interstate 80). One of our members, Frank Allocca, owns this dealership,and he and his General Sales Manager, Reza Heravi, have graciously offered to host us that day. The dealership will be "open" for browsing exclusively for Cars & Croissants members (as most of you know, car dealerships in NJ are not allowed to be open on Sundays). Intercar will provide a light breakfast as well (bagels, pastries, coffee, juice, etc.).

Details:
Intercar Inc
92 Hampton House Road
Newton, NJ 07860
Time: 8:30 to 11 am

Intercar's Website: http://www.intercarmb.com/

As always, please be respectful and no burnouts or loud engine revving.

We look forward to seeing you on Sunday.

Kirk and Abi

I may try and make this,only about an hour away.

would love to but too many things going on with 9 and 6 year olds:smile:

I'll be there as it is a pretty nice dealership. The attendance last year wasn't as high as normal due to it being too far "west".

west is best! for me anyway......see you on sunday.

Aaron & Doc John,

Jan & I plan to stop at the Andover Diner for brunch afterwards. They are about 8 miles south of the dealer on Rt 206, which is a direct shot back down to Rt 80. We discovered this place returning for the C&C event at Intercar last year. Decent food, decent price with omelets the size of Texas.

Care to join us?

thanks for the thought.I'm sure we'll work up an appetite looking at all the tasty cars.

my first time with this group and the turnout was light,likely because it was more west,and the sky was mildly threatening.Still very eclectic interesting bunch of cars from a lancia stratos to a mclaren .3 nsx, smattering of Ferrari's from 308 thru 458.Loti new and old and some american iron.

wow stratos and a mclaren (f1 I hope?) too bad I missed it!!

Yes the turnout was light, which I suspected, but no worries. It was fun catching up with old NSX folk and meeting new ones. (John the orginal owner of his black 1991) The McLaren was an orange MP12-C. F1... Ha!

^ +1 on it still being fun.

As an FYI, there were about 500 cars for the meeting of this group on Father's Day in Summit. Last year, the turnout was much better at this location. Weather was definitely not conducive. Porsches and Lambos usually come on in droves. There was only one Lambo (Countach) and a few vanilla Porsches.

congrats

Congrats! I saw that car advertised. I see you took the same road I took as well. (See what you like, fly out to California, ship it back to NJ!) I hope to see you at a C&C as well. The wait until it arrives is going to be agonizing, trust me!

Thanks! So many nice NSX's on the west coast, we definitely need more here. I will be posting in the new owners section in a couple days!

Back