• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Caught, doing 182MPH

Hello, Junior :cool:

NSXDreamer2 said:
Looks like he just got released by posting the bail, he still need to appeal in court and whole nine yards. If I have a Diablo, it would be a shame not to do something like that. ( I mean just bring it up to the upper triple digit.) But with Alcohol, and also trying to lose police, then there's totally wrong.

You know what, that raise the other question:
Cars like Diablo or other F-cars or bugatti whatever whatever, is it really really necessary to make something capable of 200+mph??
I believed one of those Magazine even try to get the top speed of Diablo, but found out that the oval they test "limited" the Diablo to reach its claimed top speed.

So, where could those driver have fun at?? Who actually supposed to blame?? The people who drive irresponsively? Manufacturer who made the car? The road construction/ design made some straight 4 miles road with no turns and glass like smooth?? or the government really need to made the road with no posted speed limit??

prova4re said:
Myself and a few guys from this foum got pulled over going to DC.
By 10 police cars and 14 police officers.

We are still waiting to see what is going to happen in court.

I don't think the "hillbilly" cops liked the NSX's... They were partial to the Americans...

If it was just speeding, I wouldn't be suprised if this guy gets his hands just slapped and probably a few month suspended license (as for the DUI) he is screwed

Off topic: Brian you going to the auto show?

Hey Kroger

I dont think they like imports, thats why you guys got off and we are still fighting it.

I went today and left my camera there. :mad:
Later Brian.

Back