• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Caused a wreck today!

I was at a stop light, looked over 2 lanes and saw some guy checking out the NSX.... (at least I hope he was looking at the car)

He started to roll with the traffic...still looking at my NSX...the traffic stopped in front of him... he was STILL looking at my NSX.... he finally stopped. Too bad it took the car in front of him to help him stop! (he was only going 5 mph...so no big damage)

Anyway.... It kinda freaked me out for a second...then I laughed my ass off!

Hehe, the power of daydreaming behind the wheel!! I did that a few years back in Fountain Valley. A guy turned right and was checking out my freshly washed NSX and didnt notice the car the pulled out in front of him. He broadsided the other car, both werent going very fast but there was damage, and lots of yelling. After making sure everyone looked ok I continued on my merry way. :smile:

I did this in Austin Texas. I was drivingdown Bastrop highway and looked up to see the space shuttle on the back of a 747. I just drove right off into the median. still thought it was a pretty cool site. My passenger, a long time native of Austin was not so impressed with my driving though.

My wife is always reminding me not to leave her car or my SI parked on the street when the NSX is in the driveway. She has seen several people "rubber necking" at my car and almost slam into a parked car on the street in front of our house..:eek: :redface:

a true testiment to the car's beauty! :tongue:

Back