• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

CF Carbon Fiber Cetral Console

I sent a deposit, that makes 10 deposits sent, lets get this thing moving! :smile:

Posted Committed Buyers:
1. Shiftybob (I will take the double din cut-out...) Deposit Sent
2. NMYMIRR (single din, coin tray/JDM fog switch, ash tray cut outs)Deposit Sent
3. COMPDNSX (Double din cut out/Ashtray&cover/Coin tray) Deposit Sent
4. NSFRBLX (Double Din Cutout with Ashtray+lid with coin tray hole) Deposit Sent
5. JOHN3MITH (Doulbe din with Ashtray hole and lid with coin tray hole) Deposit Sent
6. smooth (Double Din Cutout with Ashtray+lid and coin tray hole) Deposit Sent
7. Ko-nsx (i want the double din cut out and the ashtray. i have an 00 so i would like the coin tray hole as well.) Deposit Sent
8.92NSX (stereo, ashtray and coin tray delete).Deposit Sent.
9. DaveInChile(Double Din, Coin holder cut out with ashtray cover)Deposit Sent
10. NSX-Nate Carbon Fiber - Double Din - With coin tray - No ash tray Deposit Sent

*. Omeys_berlina (Stereo face blank no coin tray.) i'm am looking for the IDENTICAL console in post #23 (SCORPS CONSOLE).
*. Fireballs_92nsx (stereo face blank, and all other oem components)
*. Greg Z ("stereo delete" so we can cut out our own radio size/and ashtray delete.)

Interested:
1. Vega$ NSX
2. demigod
3. nathan
5. RacingHeart (i want one for the factory stereo)

Folks in blue have not sent a deposit.

Last edited:
sorry nsx-nate i will return your money because we dont have cf console that have no coin tray.:frown:

Are those really Kevlar? Coz' it looks like crocodile skin to me dude... especially the 4th photo... hehehe.

Anyway, your CF console look good. How much do you ship to Southeast Asia?

Supercar, these are for left hand drive cars. Our nsx's are right hand drive.

Tamoske - any plans to make cf console for right hand drive cars?

sorry nsx-nate i will return your money because we dont have cf console that have no coin tray.:frown:

Ok, then keep the deposit and make it like this:

Carbon Fiber - Double Din - With coin tray - No ash tray

P.S. might want to let 92NSX know that because his says coin tray delete also...

ok i will tell to 92nsx.to nsxinkl- we thought about this but its to expensive to do 2-3 cf consoles to the asian countries?im wrong?:confused: :redface:

Ok, then keep the deposit and make it like this:

Carbon Fiber - Double Din - With coin tray - No ash tray

P.S. might want to let 92NSX know that because his says coin tray delete also...

Thanks for looking out for me bro.:smile:
If I have to then I'll take one with the coin tray. Assuming it has the studs on the bottom side of the console to mount the tray. I have an extra tray but just prefer the look of my current one that doesn't have it.
I'll compromise just so I can get this thing coming.

to that interesting person from fiber glass console for 150$ i could do to you very nice from fiberglass in one day:cool: :cool: :rolleyes: :biggrin:

to everyoone ill try to ship them in a few days lastly next week because in our countrie celebrating people eastern so nobodie works.but i will try to send them.:redface:

i will try to send them as fast as it possible (originaly they go with no holes so im cutting them with nice corners and etc.)
i was at the post office yesterday and they said to me that 50$ when i willl pay my friends will get this cf console in a 1.5 week and if i want to send them fast i must pay 95$:frown: and the post officer said that they will get your gifts in 3-5 days.so i dont know which way to choose.:confused: :confused:

to Ryans they done from fiberglass with vacuum if you want i can get one for 150 plus shiping.or make console with nice alcantara for 350 included shiping.

Last edited:
to everyoone ill try to ship them in a few days lastly next week because in our countrie celebrating people eastern so nobodie works.but i will try to send them.:redface:

i will try to send them as fast as it possible (originaly they go with no holes so im cutting them with nice corners and etc.)
i was at the post office yesterday and they said to me that 50$ when i willl pay my friends will get this cf console in a 1.5 week and if i want to send them fast i must pay 95$:frown: and the post officer said that they will get your gifts in 3-5 days.so i dont know which way to choose.:confused: :confused:

to Ryans they done from fiberglass with vacuum if you want i can get one for 150 plus shiping.or make console with nice alcantara for 350 included shiping.

so do I understand that now these are getting delayed ANOTHER week because of some celebration???? If so, why weren't we made aware of this before the day they are supposed to ship.
I REALLY HOPE THIS ISN'T A SIGN OF THINGS TO COME. DELAYS AND MORE DELAYS.

so do I understand that now these are getting delayed ANOTHER week because of some celebration???? If so, why weren't we made aware of this before the day they are supposed to ship.
I REALLY HOPE THIS ISN'T A SIGN OF THINGS TO COME. DELAYS AND MORE DELAYS.
It's true its easter holiday over here - nobody works until monday.

It's true its easter holiday over here - nobody works until monday.

I can understand that. HOWEVER, TODAY isn't Easter and we were told last week that they would be going out this week. Now the way I deciper his words, it is looking like late next week before they will go.
I'm going to be carefully watching the time frame on this as if it keeps getting delayed.

dont worry 92 nsx everything will be shipped in our countrie i forget about eastern its my folk sorry to everyone and to racingheart in lithuania until Th7ursday nobody works.and next day i will ship them.one more question you want to get them by air mail in 5 days or 1.5 week because 35$ plus if you want in a 5 days.
thanks to everyone for understanding.

Back