• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

CF Carbon Fiber Cetral Console

so after these some celebrations i will send allthese cf consoles but -before i will drop here copies of cheques from post office that everything was shipped.

I've listed at the cut outs on my Paypal deposit to you, but I just want to be sure you got it right before you send it out. I need the following cut outs for my center console made in carbon fiber with the following cut outs - single din, coin tray/JDM fog switch, ash tray cut outs and cf ash tray cover.

So these will ship on Monday then?

Just to confirm... :biggrin:
Carbon Fiber Console - Double Din Cut-out, Ash tray cut-out with lid/door, coin tray cut-out

about that cf console dont worry :cool:

Famous last words.

How many consoles are available? I just closed on a house and need to get a few things taken care of before I order, will be a couple of weeks. Is that OK?

consoles go out lastly on friday because tommorow everything will start working so i need to pack them well and i need one day.
thanks be patient i also want to ship them asap.:wink:

STILL AVAILABLE 14 CONSOLES.
I DONT WANT TO SEND YOU BAD THINGS SO IM CUTTING THE HOLES WITH NICE CORNERS AND ETC,SO PLEASE DONT WORRY THEY WILL BE SHIPPED IN A FEW DAYS.

consoles go out lastly on friday because tommorow everything will start working so i need to pack them well and i need one day.

STILL AVAILABLE 14 CONSOLES.
I DONT WANT TO SEND YOU BAD THINGS SO IM CUTTING THE HOLES WITH NICE CORNERS AND ETC,SO PLEASE DONT WORRY THEY WILL BE SHIPPED IN A FEW DAYS.

we really don't have any option other than being patient do we??
so, now it will be THIS week they are shipped or is this going to move into next week yet again.

3/31 - cf console will be shipped till the end of this week(i'll try all the same day)

4/2 - in the end of this week

4/3 - these cf consoles will be shipped till the end of this week :rolleyes:

4/5 - to everyoone ill try to ship them in a few days lastly next week because in our countrie celebrating people eastern so nobodie works.but i will try to send them.:redface:

i will try to send them as fast as it possible (originaly they go with no holes so im cutting them with nice corners and etc.).

4/7 - dont worry 92 nsx everything will be shipped in our countrie.
thanks to everyone for understanding.

4/7 - John i will tray to ship them as fast as i can.
thanks

4/7 - so after these some celebrations i will send allthese cf consoles but -before i will drop here copies of cheques from post office that everything was shipped.

4/11 - consoles go out lastly on friday because tommorow everything will start working so i need to pack them well and i need one day.

PLEASE DONT WORRY THEY WILL BE SHIPPED IN A FEW DAYS.

Come on Tamoske... You've been saying you're going to ship for two weeks now. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
sorry fireball . please be patient for couple days im doing nice corners for all 10 cf consoles i want them to look good not to finish them in hurry and to send some trash.

to be honest, this is why I did not purchase this piece. I am a trusting fellow, but there is a difference I suppose. No offense.

I understand your concern and I too am very hesitant. HOWEVER, I also am hoping that since others have had good luck with the seller that I will as well.
I'm trying to be patient, but it is hard right now.

so please be a little patient.and you will get them by fast mail in 5 days not 1.5 week i will pay 100$ from my pocket ok?i have done 4 consoles with holes and finishing others so dont be angry try to ynderstand me i only have 2 hands.thanks

Tamoske,

Is it too late to change my mind form "DOUBLE din with Ashtray
hole and lid with coin tray hole" to "SINGLE din with Ashtray hole and lid with coin tray hole"? If it's not, please change that for me. Thank you.

ok John i will change it because yesterday and today im doing cut outs from consoles.so in a few days they are all will be finished as i said i dont want to send you some bad things so please give mme couple days that i could start sending them to everyone of you.

How about this. If you send out the ones you have already made so at least some of us can take comfort in knowing that it is on the way.
Then those customers can post their impressions of the product which could help, or hurt, your chances of future sales.
I can tell you one thing though. Constantly pushing back the ready date and shipping date isn't a way to build customer confidence.
I would think that since this whole deal has had plenty of bumps along the way due to various reasons that you would quite a bit more anxious to get this item in our hands so we can sing your praises.
Maybe I am wrong.

How about this. If you send out the ones you have already made so at least some of us can take comfort in knowing that it is on the way.
Then those customers can post their impressions of the product which could help, or hurt, your chances of future sales.
I can tell you one thing though. Constantly pushing back the ready date and shipping date isn't a way to build customer confidence.
I would think that since this whole deal has had plenty of bumps along the way due to various reasons that you would quite a bit more anxious to get this item in our hands so we can sing your praises.
Maybe I am wrong.

Agreed,

Reason why I havent ordered yet

consoles shipped post officer said that you will get then on 1 of may plus minus couple days.
thanks

Tamoske said:
so please be a little patient.and you will get them by fast mail in 5 days not 1.5 week i will pay 100$ from my pocket ok?
Tamoske said:
consoles shipped post officer said that you will get then on 1 of may plus minus couple days.
Ok, so a couple of days ago you said you were going to ship them out fast(5)day and YOU would pay the extra $$.
Now, you are saying that you shipped them out and we should see them by May 1 give or take a day. According to my calendar, that is 17 days, not 5.
I have been trying and trying to to be positive and believe you when you tell us something but I have to be honest now. I am really starting to have my doubts.
I really hope you value your good membership here more than the $$ that you have collected from us already.

92 nsx i was patient and honest everytime but i see that you want these consoles for free i think and you want them fast also you are the only one person that can't wait and every day attack me with something like i was a cheater sorry but i try to do something nice to nsxprime members:frown: if im so bad why did you send then to me deposit?you could say couple days before so i could return your $$.:frown:
you said you could wait for a 1.5-2 week because post officer said that these packages will arrive usa.SO PLEASE BE PATIENT AND TRY TO UNDERSTAND ME IM NOT DOING FROM THESE CF CONSOLES SOMETHING LIKE BUSSINES BECAUSE THEN THEY NOT WORTH 350 THEY WORTH AT LEAST 500$ BUT TO COMMUNITY I GOT THEM FOR 350$ HOPPING TO BRING HERE SOMETHING NICE.ALSO I ASKED ONLY FOR DEPOSIT PLEASE COUNT THIS IF FOR EXAMPLE DIDNT GET FROM YOU AND FROM OTHERS THESE 150$ I WOULD BE IN A BIG - .
OF MY GOOD HEART TRYING TO DO SOMETHING NICE.
(IT WOULD BE IN ABOUT ON 28-29 THIS MONTH)

you said you could wait for a 1.5-2 week because post officer said that these packages will arrive usa.

You are right.
You said that you were sending them out 5 day and paying the extra $$ for it. You didn't.
I don't have a choice about how long I can wait do I? I'm at your mercy so of course I'll say that so I can get this item coming.
Let me just clear something up.
Have all of the consoles been shipped out?

Back