• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Charlotte Area NSX Owners- possible meeting??

Brilliant! I may be out of town for the first one. If so, we'll catch everyone the next time.

I am glad to see all of the interest!! Michael, thanks for planning.

CHudson....stay over Friday night in Charlotte if you are in town on business and join us. I will be driving from Greenville on Saturday morning

OK, this event is starting to grow!

I have posted this event on the following Charlotte or NC area forums and gotten a few OKs already:

Porsche Club of America
NC Ferrari
Lotus
S2000
Ford GT
Aston Martin
6speedonline
BMW Audi

I tried to post on links for local area events or sent emails to moderators of those forums. Can anyone think of any that I may have left out? ( I am sure there are many, but wanted to make sure that this was a mature crowd to insure that this would be something everyone would want to attend that is safe and law abiding). :smile:

Now that it is multi car makes we'll bring the NSX and the 911 Turbo. Turns out we ARE IN TOWN!

Gaterhound,

Look forward to having you there and glad that it will work out that you can come. I posted this on several other forums and I am getting a very good response from many other makes as well. I am really excited about the possiblity of a big turn out.

I am hoping the weather holds up and there is a very nice morning for this event to get kicked off right.

Look forward to meeting you in person and looking over both of those great vehicles.

Michael

Right now it is saying 48 and partly cloudy. No rain in sight! See you allsaturday.

Hello,

Quick update Saturday is quickly approaching!

I am looking forward to the 1st Charlotte Cars and Coffee event at North Lake Mall @ Panera Bread on Saturday morning @ 9. The weather looks like it is going to be favorable for us, they are calling for partly cloudy and 36 @ 9 am. It should warm up from there so dress in layers!

I have gotten a lot of responses from the following groups: Lotus, NSX, S2000s, Minis, BMW, Audi, P-Cars, Zs, and a few other makes and models. I have posted this event every where I could think a few weeks ago. It should be a great time and a good time to meet others with similar interest.

The parking lot adjacent to Panera will accommodate about 25+ cars any additional cars we can use the spill over lot across from it. We would like to maybe keep like makes and models together for photo ops but we can also play it by ear.

I got a call from the area manager at Panera Bread and they are excited to have us and will have the appropriate staff to accommodate us Saturday morning. The coffee will be hot and waiting for us. Thanks to all that have reached out and assisted in spreading the word on this event. I hope this will catch on and will be a regular for "car nuts" in the Charlotte area.

See you Saturday!

Michael

I'll be making the meet along with an Elise and a Z.

See you there - Looking forward to it!

RATHEMACHER

Leaving Greenville SC at 7:15. Looks like 1 NSX, 1 DB9, 1-2 S2K, 1 BMW, and 1 Nismo Z.............
Looking forward to meeting everyone.
Peter

Great caravan from Greenville! Looking forward to meeting you all. I have posted this event on some 15 sites and forums and the response has been very good so far. If all that have RSVP'd come out it will be a well attended event. The whole point was to plant the seed and see how it grows. If we get this good of attendence in December it will be a good size in the spring and summer.

The whole point was to shake the trees to find some fellow NSX owners. I have only seen about 3 or 4 in the Charlotte area since I have been here. It will give us a chance to stretch the legs of our garage queens. I am ashamed to say that I have only put ~1,500 miles on my car in 08. Hopefully finding some other NSX owners around will force me to get out and drive more!

See you Saturday!

Michael, 4 confirmed from Greenville, DB-9 backed out. We are looking forward to it.

Charles, see you in Charleston soon. i will be down a lot after January.

Peter

Look forward to seeing everyone.

The address for those of you puching it into your Navigation is

9309 Center Lake Drive- Charlotte NC

Wow....Thanks Michael for planning such a great event. Everyone that came from Greenville had a great time....
I will post some pics by Monday and hope you do also.

Nice to meet all the rest of the NSX 'ers in Charlotte..

Peter

I would also like to say thank you Michael. I enjoyed meeting everyone and look forward to continuing this on a monthly basis. I had a blast driving back to Rock Hill with George (M-6)

Just wanted to say thanks for Sat,it was a pleasure to meet you and most gracious of you to allow me to look over your car.
OL'Bill

Just wanted to say thanks for Sat,it was a pleasure to meet you and most gracious of you to allow me to look over your car.
OL'Bill

Glad to see you made the event Bill. Maybe next time I won't be so in the weeds and can actually make it. The Triad guys need to represent next time. Lambos, Ferraris, Loti, GTRs, Bimmers, Porches, Zs, Minis, and a handfull of NSXs too.

Here are some pics from the guys over at carolinacarclubs:

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

and there are a ton more over at one of the bimmerforums:

http://www.bimmerdrivers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2774

And even more at another bimmer forum:

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...viewPicture&friendID=48885222&albumId=2485966

Last edited:
Back