• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Charlotte Area NSX Owners- possible meeting??

To my fellow NSX owners!

I will admit, setting up this event was to 'shake the trees' to find some other fellow NSX owners. Mission Accomplished! 6 total and I looks as we missed a few that could not make it.

I wanted to thank you all for enduring frigid temperatures and for some of you traveling great distances (and some getting tickets:wink:) to make the First “Charlotte Cars and Coffee” an outstanding success! I counted about 45+ different cars that showed up to share in our pure enjoyment of cars. As a die heart “Car Guy” it was awesome to see the vast variety of makes and models and the various owners that carry with them the passion and knowledge of their cars. I truly met a lot of very good people with interesting stories that share a common interest in cars which surpassed my expectations of this inaugural event. My only regret is that we did not get a NSX family picture as Peter suggested! :rolleyes: Next time for sure!

We had several NSXs, Ferraris, BMWs, Audis, Minis, S2000, Mercedes, Porches, 350Zs, GT-Rs (3), several Loti, a Lambo, and many that I am probably omitting! Some great hardware! My goal is to create a lasting event here in the Charlotte area that caters to the enjoyment of cars and everything that goes with them.

I am also grateful for all of the suggestions that were given to me to help enhance this event. For those in attendance I hope you can share your experience with other car enthusiasts and invite them to the next Cars and Coffee event. I will continue to post on different forums and if you frequent other sites that cater to car fanatics that I may have missed please let me know or feel free to post the event there as well. Stay tuned to this forum to see some modifications that I am going to make for the next event in January to draw a bigger crowd and to get a space that we can have all to ourselves.

Thanks again,

Michael

Back