• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Charlotte, NC NSX owner!

Hello All,

I have not done this in a while but I am trying to make sure that I have an accurate count of the active Prime Members that are in the Charlotte and surrounding areas. We have a lot of big events that are coming up this year and I want to make sure that everyone that wants to be is accounted for is, so you don't get left out. I have seen lately a few of you around town, both active members and some I do not know. Some I have seen in passing and have no way to turn around to catch up while others I have seen from afar. If you are active here and see others around town please reach out to them and let them know about Prime, you would be surprised that some don't know about us! I see two young ladies both in Red NSXs around Uptown sometimes and have yet to catch up them. I know they would enjoy this group.

I am trying to see if we can get a head count and see who is up for caravanning up to NSXPO in Raleigh! It promises to be a fantastic event and with it being so close how could we not go! There would not be a greater site then a long line of beautiful NSXs rolling up I-85! Again please hit me up if you are around and if you see others that you are not sure if they are on prime or not, give them a shout.

talk to you soon and hope to see you at Cars and Coffee soon too!

Michael

Michael,
I am still around and hopefully will get the car out some soon. I will not be coming to Raleigh due to my Tigers playing BC in Death Valley.
Hope to see you soon.

Peter,

Lets don't make any rash decisions. If Clemson loses to Ga in the opening game or any of the first two games of the season you know you guys have a tendency to write the whole season off! How often will expo be this close? I promise we will find you a TV somewhere in the hotel to watch it. It's BC, not like its the Carolina game.

Please consider coming, the more the merrier, we want to show the rest of the world that the Carolina's can host an event!

Hey bud,

Im in Charlotte. My NSX currently isn't on the road but i hope to have it street-able before NSXPO! Feel free to pm me and I can give you my number or something.

Back