• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Check out NSXCA Auction for New "Comptech" Supercharger!!!

Thanks to CT Engineering, the NSX Club of America is pleased to offer up for auction a brand new Comptech Supercharger:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...70655168063&ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:MOTORS:1123

CT Engineering's Supercharger Package is designed exclusively for the NSX to provide a substantial increase in horsepower that begins building at 2,000 RPM and continues all the way to redline. Superchargers are of the "Screw-Type" design that provide consistent boost and compress the intake charge very efficiently with a minimal increase in air intake temperature. This combination helps provide almost instant boost (unlike centrifugal type superchargers) to increase and broaden the torque curve substantially. CT Engineering Supercharger Packages are 50 state legal and all components have been tested to ensure OEM reliability as well as proper fitment in the NSX engine compartment. The CT Engineering NSX Supercharger continues to be known worldwide as the only reliable forced induction option for the NSX.

Thanks again to CT Engineering for their generous support of the NSXCA and NSX community in general. Proceeds from this auction will help sponsor NSXPO 2011 which will be held in NJ/PA from Sep 22 to Sep 27.

Happy bidding!

Last edited:
Thank You CT, as usual, very generous and great sponsor/friend of NSXCA!!!!

Was planning on doing a Twin Turbo Stage 2.Didn't plan on doing a supercharger set up but for the right price I will.Had it on my last NSX and it was pretty nice and smooth.Anyway,I'll be watching IT!:biggrin:

Was planning on doing a Twin Turbo Stage 2.Didn't plan on doing a supercharger set up but for the right price I will.Had it on my last NSX and it was pretty nice and smooth.Anyway,I'll be watching IT!:biggrin:

Alright now... don't make me click buy it now :biggrin:

If I don't get this then I am getting the ADV.1's, Im still going to be first.

Hey Bob

If someone were to come up with $8,100 right now, would that CTSC be his/hers?

Back