• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Checking to see if a Price is Right?

Hi Guys,

New to the forum, i love the plethora of knowledge here and look forward to posting with you guys. I am looking at potentially picking up a 1993 NSX 5/SP with 40K miles. Original Owner, all records from new and dealer serviced. The car is Red with Black interior. Currently the AC does not work and it had a fender bender early on involving a new front bumper/fenders/hood. They are looking for $38K for this car. Is this a good deal considering the records and 1 owner? I know prices on this car are all over the place, but curious on what you guys thing a good price for this car is?

Alright Guys Updated. Got a PPI scheduled. I have attached some photos. I have also listed the VIN. Does anyone have Autocheck to check it?

Vin: JH4NA1152PT000592

Last edited:
Is it really a 6 speed? Stock was 5. Get a PPI to make sure the front end is straight. Does the damage show up on carfax - etc.
If so it may cut into resale value.

That s correct. My apologies it is a 5Spd. I am getting a PPI done a the dealer. I think the damage shows on carfax as it was repaired at Acura body shop. Car belongs to a friend of a friend so they are very honest and straightforward about it.

LOTs of nuances in pricing, so it is hard to say. Sub $30K NSXs are either a part of history, a super rare find, or total basket cases - so $38k is in the ballpark of a decent car.

"Would you say I have a plethora of piñatas?"

"would you like to kiss me on the veranda"........."uhhh, the lips will be fine"...............

Might be good to figure out the AC issue.
The AC condensers are in the front.
Not that should stop you - but it could be a few $$ right off the bat.
(I love my 94 ...)

attachment.php

Attachments

• Condensors.JPG
    Condensors.JPG
    185.1 KB · Views: 561
Last edited:
Buy it.... Quickly...

That seems to be a really good deal. Someone in my area is selling a 91 with 58k and they are asking $48k. But to be fair, theirs has no issues and everything checks out.

Buy it and buy it quick before the seller change their mind!

Back